Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American Idol!

tinybutterfli

so who watched the torturous but hysterical auditions last night?

I was cringing when the "Worse Singer in the World" auditioned. Like a virgin... heeeeeeeeeeeeee! OMG, I didn't know if I should laugh at this guy or cry for my ears.

There is no way in hell he can truly believe that he can sing. If he does, I want the drugs he's been taking :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

For the boys, there was a hot 16 year old chick that made the cut too. I thought you'd all be interested *lol*

yeah, that girl can sing too!!! what dude was that? the one that looked like the host? or the fag in the urban camoflauge? the people that got rejected were soooo fucking funny!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by jroo

yeah, that girl can sing too!!! what dude was that? the one that looked like the host? or the fag in the urban camoflauge? the people that got rejected were soooo fucking funny!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

eeeew, not the ryan seacrest look alike. I can't remember what he had on but I know I wouldn't have found him attractive if his outfit was horrible. I do have standards you know :rolleyes:

Guest jroo

Who watched last night? My boy Alden tried to kick someone's ass *lol* I don't think he made it to the 32 finalists. He was such a rockstar though, he partied till the wee hours before his audition and then almost got into a fight with an other contestant... how American is that? :D

alden was the fruit in the urban cammy's. him and his little sisqo look-a-like sidekick both didnt make it. and that corey dude that went with them saved his ass by making up words and singing to paula and kissing her hand. paula is really down to earth, on a side note.

alden was the fruit in the urban cammy's. him and his little sisqo look-a-like sidekick both didnt make it. and that corey dude that went with them saved his ass by making up words and singing to paula and kissing her hand. paula is really down to earth, on a side note.

okay, why is he a fruit? If he had a bad outfit, you know he's straight. Its a proven fact :D

Guest jroo

okay, why is he a fruit? If he had a bad outfit, you know he's straight. Its a proven fact :D

hahahahhahahaha

i think he's a fruit cause he's full of himself, thats all. dude, he picked on a tiny gay black man,ok honestly i dont know that he's gay, but he was more femenine then a barbie doll at a slumber party. he couldnt have been more than 5'6 130 lbs.

real tough alden. thats why you're at home, sucka!

Guest jroo

just like that drama with that julie demonoco or whaterever chick and that blonde chick. the one where they wouldnt practice together. anyway.......

do they really expect us to call in and vote for who we want? i aint paying a damn dime.

hahahahhahahaha

i think he's a fruit cause he's full of himself, thats all. dude, he picked on a tiny gay black man,ok honestly i dont know that he's gay, but he was more femenine then a barbie doll at a slumber party. he couldnt have been more than 5'6 130 lbs.

real tough alden. thats why you're at home, sucka!

how do you know that the black guy was gay? Huh huh huh?

Okay, i'm just giving you a hard time :tongue: I totally think Alden is a jerk. He acted like a punk last night. However, I probably would have tried to kick that guys ass too... he was a total brown noser!

Guest jroo

However, I probably would have tried to kick that guys ass too... he was a total brown noser!

i cant believe you just said that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

so young, so tiny, so filled it hate. :( damn pop music. i cant believe that you made color an issue.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

I <3 the Her-cuh-leez guy! :laugh:

i dont think that america is going to vote for him though, i was thinking about that on the way into work for some reason. he does have a refreshing sense of humor though! :)

Guest jroo

I hope you are trying to be funny.

you're the one talking about brown noses, like its a problem.

Guest jroo

If I blow in your ear does it come out through the other side?

yeah actually , senseless gibberish like this does. i have to let it go, i dont want it to affect me at all.