Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just To Let You All Know....

Originally posted by latinaz

IM WORKING TONITE AT SHOOTERS....IF YOUR INTERESTED IN COMING IN AND SAYING HELLO THAT WOULD BE NICE

THE PEOPLE I DONT EXPECT THERE:

CARGUY

HUNNIE

JPDD

LIQIDTOUCH

THE HYPE

THINKING OF MORE:laugh:

i have a meeting for taste then a fighting class at 10:30, if I have time between I will stop

Originally posted by romper

I'm going to try and make it down there to finally meet some CP people. These are just the girls I'll need to talk to for my business too. Two birds with 1 stone!!

See you there.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DONT APPROACH ME ABOUT THE SHIT YOU GOT YOU PIMP.

I'LL GET YOU KICKED OUT

Guest bonsolidd

I'LL GET YOU KICKED OUT

LMAO you go ZEEEEEEEEEE:laugh:

I'LL GET YOU KICKED OUT

Why?? All I'm offering is a chance at a well paying job. No one needs to know. Believe me, my business will remain extremely confidential with all my employees.

I have a feeling once you meet me and see who I am and what I'm all about you'll change your mind.

Originally posted by romper

Why?? All I'm offering is a chance at a well paying job. No one needs to know. Believe me, my business will remain extremely confidential with all my employees.

I have a feeling once you meet me and see who I am and what I'm all about you'll change your mind.

Highly doubt it, although she might kick you in the face while she is dancing up on the bar. :D Careful latinaz are cute, but they are fiesty too! I'm thinking there ain't a fucking thing you can do to get her to do that kind of work for you and if she did, I'd have to give her a beating myself.

Try looking up the street at Hott22, its fulla hoz in there.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Highly doubt it, although she might kick you in the face while she is dancing up on the bar. :D Careful latinaz are cute, but they are fiesty too! I'm thinking there ain't a fucking thing you can do to get her to do that kind of work for you and if she did, I'd have to give her a beating myself.

Try looking up the street at Hott22, its fulla hoz in there.

JUST CAME FROM WORK AND NO ROMPER!! I THOUGHT SO..AND IF YOU WERE THERE....WHY DIDNT YOU TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS??

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT NJDIONYSUS - YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT...:kiss2:

I wouldn't fuck with Zee.... she can serve up a big can of "WHOOP ASS"

and talking about Pimps, did anyone ever see

" I'm gonna get you sucker"

Pimp of the year award to..

"The Bitch better have my money, through rain, sleet or snow. That Bitch better have my money! That rat stankin Ho"

funny movie, rent it and have a couple of beers

Originally posted by voodoolounge

I wouldn't fuck with Zee.... she can serve up a big can of "WHOOP ASS"

and talking about Pimps, did anyone ever see

" I'm gonna get you sucker"

Pimp of the year award to..

"The Bitch better have my money, through rain, sleet or snow. That Bitch better have my money! That rat stankin Ho"

funny movie, rent it and have a couple of beers

YOU ARE WAYYYYY TO FUNNY!!!

I PROMISE I WILL MAKE IT TO YOUR PLACE NEXT WEEK!! I HAD TO WORK TONITE..

JUST CAME FROM WORK AND NO ROMPER!! I THOUGHT SO..AND IF YOU WERE THERE....WHY DIDNT YOU TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS??

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT NJDIONYSUS - YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT...:kiss2:

I think you guys are getting way too worked up over this whole idea of mine. I mean, it's not as if I'm introducing something evil into the world like drugs and alcohol that everyone on this site indulges in. It's just a simple marketing scheme to make myself and my employees paid nicely.

I was there last night Zee but I saw you were busy and with some people you knew so I didn't want to be rude and interrupt. But let me tell you, you would be a very good candidate for the job along with some of your dancer friends. I can PM you my business number and we'll go from there.

M0chi I definitely don't want to be referred to as a pimp but I kind of think of it as a compliment so thank you. PM me if your interested as well.