Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roddigga = RODDIGGA..................

feels like the ending of a scooby doo cartoon, i love it!!!!!

anyway freaks it's digga 1000 posts and i've decided, my new name is RODDIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after choppin down everyone of the fakes names you all threw at me and the bus i would like to take this time to say thank you!!!!

you all have made my 9-5 job a 9-5 amusemesnt park, so thank you............

with out you slinkies, and all your useless posts i would not have reached this accomplishment without you............

so CP keep it comin, keep maken up new screen names to shake us up....................so we can keep on knocken ya down and stealin your girlfreinds,

ta ta, and pls hold bus' protien shake while we bump chests and stomp our way to memorial day!!!!!!

oh yeah almost forgot

HOLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

another example of another man who let CP, get to the best of him...............

what were his words agian "i'll rape your mother" if i recall mr.giorgio

jess, stop tickling me there, i'm trying to tysdfal;eorfjanf ......STOP, like i said i'm trying to respond sjalkhf back to joe.........

oh joe, you can drop the protien shake now..............

zzzzzzzzzz, just seeing your name on the board makes me want to learn spanish!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

doll, wish i could, i'm still dying to see the zzzzz in action, but diggas got tickets to see his child hood hero michael jordan tonight, at the continental arena

keep me posted though zzzzzzzzzzz

and shake that thang fo me

Originally posted by roddigga

zzzzzzzzzz, just seeing your name on the board makes me want to learn spanish!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

doll, wish i could, i'm still dying to see the zzzzz in action, but diggas got tickets to see his child hood hero michael jordan tonight, at the continental arena

keep me posted though zzzzzzzzzzz

and shake that thang fo me

HOLLA IF YOUR ________________-

HHOOOOOOOLLLLLLAAAAAA!!!

THIS RICAN IS HORNEY

actually dknyohmy, that comment gave digga his first mornin chuckle!!!!!

poor angelicious, years and years of torment from me is catching up to her............have your mornin enchilada jo jo and ta ta too ya

and jess, while mr.giorgio is spinnin away, i have reseved some extra fuel in my tank, after my supa dupa rumpshaken w/ mysty, to shake my rump with you chica!!!........i have requested jozeppi play the theme song to lambada so we can lambada our way around the dance floor..............110% hip shaken and sexy stare downs...........

HONK HONK.................

Originally posted by roddigga

actually dknyohmy, that comment gave digga his first mornin chuckle!!!!!

poor angelicious, years and years of torment from me is catching up to her............have your mornin enchilada jo jo and ta ta too ya

and jess, while mr.giorgio is spinnin away, i have reseved some extra fuel in my tank, after my supa dupa rumpshaken w/ mysty, to shake my rump with you chica!!!........i have requested jozeppi play the theme song to lambada so we can lambada our way around the dance floor..............110% hip shaken and sexy stare downs...........

HONK HONK.................

your on baby...;)