Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos got a job for me...

joeg

Originally posted by joeg

i'm tired of living in the cold tundra of the ny area... someone get me a job out here...

Oh my!!!!! I am out on my last day of vacation and I stumble upon this blessing from above. A cute little New Yorker in my presence!!! I bet you are all cold up in New York and I know here in Florida you can stay warm, I will make sure of that. If you need a job, I have been looking around for a new "boy toy". But you must meet some credentials:

You have a tight little "chocolate eye"

Your backside and internal organs can handle a 10" to 11" "Tickle Stick"

You talk a second language while having your pipes cleaned (I love me some Italian)

Your house broken and you actually do your business in the toilet (dont ask, my last "slave" was a mess)

If you can meet those requirements; you have the job!! You will be on call and on all fours, but the benefits are great!!! Its a "anal entry" position and with at least 1-2 years of experience. Hope to hear from you soon. Till then

Ta Ta

:laugh: :laugh: ..bro dont mind him...if u have knowledge of networking and all that good stuff...i can try to find something for ya...my cuz works in Baptist Hospital (in Miami) and he might know of job openings doing networking or help desk...etc...i will get back to u when i talk to him...:D