Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK!!! Who else wants to get there BOOBS done!!

angelicious

I am one that knows how it feels to have implants. I was young when I got them, and @ the age of 18, I was stupid and dying to fit the image of a tall, skinny big-cheasted girl.

Currently, I am 19, and even though I amsimply one year older, I have matured in a variety of ways. I completely regreted getitng implants. Although mine happened to look great (they were a D), the idea that they were fake kept bothering me.

Who knows, maybe in 10 years doctors will discover that some aspect of breast implants is life-threatening. Although we all think we know so much about the medical field and cosmetic procedures, you never know what they will discover next, whether it will be good or bad.

This is what really made me decide to get my implants removed:

- It was just the thought of having silicone in my boobs... now that's fuckin disgusting. I by far have NOTHING against cosmetic surgery, but having your tits filled with, well, basically plastic??? That's just so, well, not natural.

Also, we all know how our bodies react to bacteria and diseases. Now imagine how our bodies react to some totally foreign stuff in our chests... I really don't want to know. Just because it doesn't affect you now or in 10-20 years, you have NO idea how your body will consequently function towards your middle years.

I just truly wish I'd thought about all the things I just mentioned last year before I got those thing implanted in me.

Lastly, I honestly think that smaller boobs look nice. These days, most guys don't even care. In fact most guys I know like anything from a small B-small C. As long as the girl has nice shape and keeps herself in shape, that is all. Boobs are nothing. I honeslty have seen way more small chested girls whose bodies looked much better than those fake big chested girls.

Originally posted by ellinita

Lastly, I honestly think that smaller boobs look nice. These days, most guys don't even care. In fact most guys I know like anything from a small B-small C. As long as the girl has nice shape and keeps herself in shape, that is all. Boobs are nothing. I honeslty have seen way more small chested girls whose bodies looked much better than those fake big chested girls.

i'll take a booty u can bounce a quarter off of over boobs u can bounce a quarter off of (implants)any day!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by petp

i'll take a booty u can bounce a quarter off of over boobs u can bounce a quarter off of (implants)any day!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

1) I could really care less about the size of a girl's chest. I have experienced both real and fake and I can say hands down real is much better.

2) I am most def a booty man. But i would be a little scared if a girl's ass was so hard I could bounce a quarter off.....

I am one that knows how it feels to have implants. I was young when I got them, and @ the age of 18, I was stupid and dying to fit the image of a tall, skinny big-cheasted girl.

Currently, I am 19, and even though I amsimply one year older, I have matured in a variety of ways. I completely regreted getitng implants. Although mine happened to look great (they were a D), the idea that they were fake kept bothering me.

Who knows, maybe in 10 years doctors will discover that some aspect of breast implants is life-threatening. Although we all think we know so much about the medical field and cosmetic procedures, you never know what they will discover next, whether it will be good or bad.

This is what really made me decide to get my implants removed:

- It was just the thought of having silicone in my boobs... now that's fuckin disgusting. I by far have NOTHING against cosmetic surgery, but having your tits filled with, well, basically plastic??? That's just so, well, not natural.

Also, we all know how our bodies react to bacteria and diseases. Now imagine how our bodies react to some totally foreign stuff in our chests... I really don't want to know. Just because it doesn't affect you now or in 10-20 years, you have NO idea how your body will consequently function towards your middle years.

I just truly wish I'd thought about all the things I just mentioned last year before I got those thing implanted in me.

i thought they dont do silicone implants anymore?

Originally posted by somebitch

i thought they dont do silicone implants anymore?

They do in other countries, and in the US, saline implants have silicone shells. Silicone implants are supposed to be waaay more natural looking and feeling than saline.

Originally posted by tastyt

They do in other countries, and in the US, saline implants have silicone shells. Silicone implants are supposed to be waaay more natural looking and feeling than saline.

oooh, good info. since she got hers done in Leningrad she must have gotten silicone ones... :tongue:

you have to start a boob fund:) i used to have this bucket i threw all change and singles and stuff in. anytime people came over.. i would empty their change into it.. well afte about 6 months.. i cashed it all in i have like 800 bucks!!!

start saving that loot.. come on you have like 8 jobs, mon! heehee

Originally posted by somebitch

oooh, good info. since she got hers done in Leningrad she must have gotten silicone ones... :tongue:

Hehe, damn, talk about someone with good memory!!!! I don't remember what anyone posts from like, 2 days ago. Well, my long-term memory is pretty good, but bar far doesn't come close to yours. Damn girl! lol :tongue::)

Hehe, damn, talk about someone with good memory!!!! I don't remember what anyone posts from like, 2 days ago. Well, my long-term memory is pretty good, but bar far doesn't come close to yours. Damn girl! lol :tongue::)

:laugh: sorry, i wanna meet you one of these days... you crack me up. ;)

• 2 weeks later...