Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hiring skilled photoshop, HTML, flash, director persons

I know a lot of you guys are photoshop gurus and seem pretty good with graphics manipulation, etc. In a few weeks, I will be looking for extra help, as more projects have come along...I'll just paste what I have up in other employment seeking boards. I doubt anyone knows Director but if you're good with flash and\or graphics design, please drop me a PM!

Status: Full Time, Part Time, Freelance, Individual Project Contracting.

Memoramedia seeks a mid-level Macromedia Flash developer\graphics designer and a mid-level Macromedia Director developer.

About Us:

Memoramedia is a personal digital media company that works with schools in the New York Tri-State area. We are a well-funded and highly-backed rapidly growing multimedia developer whose client list include NYU Law School, Northeastern University, and all major Ivy league and Independent secondary schools in New York City.

Requirements:

The following are candidate requirements for the mid-level Macromedia Flash Developer\Graphics Designer position.

2-3 years of experience

Impressive graphics portfolio a must

Ability to develop HTML from raw source (no Dreamweaver, etc)

Ability to develop games and animations in Macromedia (Flash/Shockwave)

Applied knowledge of JavaScript

Excellent control of Photoshop and Illustrator

Promptness and the ability to work under pressure.

The following are candidate requirements for the mid-level Macromedia Director position.

Substantial Lingo experience,

Object-oriented programming skills with knowledge of Director Xtras and Net Lingo.

At least two samples of your

previous work via URLs/CD-ROMs or sample code3.

Graphical eye is NOT important

Please submit resume, portfolio, and all relevant materials along with salary requirement.

No recruiters/headhunters/placement agencies,

please.