Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stone Pony tonight

Last week I posted pics...u saw how packed it was with Monmouth girls....this week will be no different:D

DJ Prime and myself spin a high energy mix of tribal, mainstream, and CLASSIX from 9-2:30...$.25 drafts all night and $5 at the door.....if you are thinking about coming put your name down and you WILL be comped on the DJ's list.

For those looking to do something different, Stone Pony is definitely the place to be.....BMW and Camaro you bitches BETTER BE THERE!!!!:rock:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Last week I posted pics...u saw how packed it was with Monmouth girls....this week will be no different:D

DJ Prime and myself spin a high energy mix of tribal, mainstream, and CLASSIX from 9-2:30...$.25 drafts all night and $5 at the door.....if you are thinking about coming put your name down and you WILL be comped on the DJ's list.

For those looking to do something different, Stone Pony is definitely the place to be.....BMW and Camaro you bitches BETTER BE THERE!!!!:rock:

BG

Oldskool monmouth heads make their return tonite. I will be there. :rock:

BG

Its gonna be even uglier....BON SOLIDD is coming...what out ladies and Bar tenders...

Gonna be Ugly...

Guest bonsolidd

Bon stay home, the girls there are too young for you....you could be their granddaddy:eek::eek::eek:

BG

Granddaddy can teach you and your girlie a little somsomethin'

;)