Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FDU Rollcall.....

HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

The post shoulder workout CP Session should be good tonight...

The FDU mods are going to have thier hands full wiping off the walls and keeping Team Mangled inline....

Rod... Dave...

What time does the fun begin??????

Nothing better than working out with some tasty college bitches, then going on the sex thread to reak havoc on the CP Bitches...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

The FDU mods are going to have thier hands full wiping off the walls and keeping Team Mangled inline....

Rod... Dave...

Nothing better than working out with some tasty college bitches, then going on the sex thread to reak havoc on the CP Bitches...

UM....:confused:

WHATS FDU?

I can show up anytime........looking forward to coming back to the old stompin grounds......nothing like doing bicep curls while staring at my picture in the sports hall of fame.......and the female walk of shame :D ...... anytime after 5 is good for me......than we will mosey on over to computer lounge and take over the place......clear two spots out for the digga he didnt take his medz today......HHHHOOOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAA BBBAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!

Originally posted by latinaz

UM....:confused:

WHATS FDU?

Fairly Ridiculous University....................I really shouldn't call it that since I'm an alumnist.

I always preferred going at the butt-crack of the morning to lift there, that way all the beer-swillin' kids were still lying in bed hungover from the night before and I'd have the gym to my damnself..............'cept for a few old men doing leg presses on the calf press machine :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

Fairly Ridiculous University....................I really shouldn't call it that since I'm an alumnist.

I always preferred going at the butt-crack of the morning to lift there, that way all the beer-swillin' kids were still lying in bed hungover from the night before and I'd have the gym to my damnself..............'cept for a few old men doing leg presses on the calf press machine :laugh: :laugh:

FUNNY!!:laugh:

Originally posted by whatevaman

i used to go to FDU in teaneck. Took me 6 1/2 yrs to graduate. Boy did I hate that place.

oh yeah, well it took digga 7.........................

madison was a good time though, crackheads and J.A.P.S, ya know, and zzzzzz wasup chica, pls report to the sex thread, these rooks can't hang

Rod... Dave...

going on a date with your boyfriends again?

where's the movie and pizza you promised me this week man-bitch :mad:

I am helping you out on your diet to lean down for summer...

at 260 lbs, you dont need more pizza!!

How bout we just get together, do lines and have some oral sex????

you ninnie, you're just jealous b/c i'm bigger than you....

oral sex sounds like a good idea... my current sust/EQ/d-bol run is making my little cherry nice and sensitive ylick.gif

holla little man! roll.gif