Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi

ikkinay

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know who dave is i need last names. I work tuesday through friday and they play girls girls girls every hours. Also you will be happy to know that dark beat is the song they play for me when im on stage along with tremble shiny disco balls and the rest of the louie devito cds. ha thats pretty funny!

Originally posted by copahc

I just thought it was amusing, that's all

Oh what, threads about strippers posting to a messageboard completely cracked out after a tough shift at the foxy lady and the ensuing Gloucester-related fish tales are amusing to you or something? :D

:laugh: I have no idea what to make of this thread, but it is DAMN amusing!! :hat:

actually i am a person not a stripper and i was banged up on my own time not during work, i don't get banged up during work, and if you want to come on this post and laugh just because someone who dances for a living is posting a simple "hi" then please adress me as an exotic engineer who is banged up not a stripper......thanks a bunch love the stupid stripper:bootysha: :spank:

Originally posted by prplhz

Look at you name dropping over there, trying to get in with this lady;) How are you?

Why would I try and get in with this lady when you are the love of my life:love: :D . I'm doing good, how about you? I guess you've been swamped at work. Did you ever get that link I sent you when we were at Jim's? Are you and Whadupg going to try and come to the magazine fundraiser on Tuesday?

Originally posted by unclefester401

Why would I try and get in with this lady when you are the love of my life:love: :D . I'm doing good, how about you? I guess you've been swamped at work. Did you ever get that link I sent you when we were at Jim's? Are you and Whadupg going to try and come to the magazine fundraiser on Tuesday?

I've been really busy, I havent even been in office all week, today is the first day. Was out at one of my clients office. You know how to get right to my heart:love2: . I've been okay, just a little tired of working, after today I only have 9 more Saturdays left, yuppie! I did get the link and tried it today, but my name is being used then I tried another name and it said my e-mail address is already being used:confused: We aren't going to come down on Tuesday, I wish I could but I am so busy here at work right now, it's just not a really good time for me. Wish Jim luck with his fundraiser, hope you guys have fun! Next time I'm going out will probably be for PVD here on the 20th, Howells here on the 21st, and more then likely Howells on the 22nd in NYC. Are planning on attending any of these events?

Originally posted by ikkinay

actually i am a person not a stripper and i was banged up on my own time not during work, i don't get banged up during work, and if you want to come on this post and laugh just because someone who dances for a living is posting a simple "hi" then please adress me as an exotic engineer who is banged up not a stripper......thanks a bunch love the stupid stripper:bootysha: :spank:

:laugh: :laugh: nicely done! Glad to see we're on the same page here!

Hey, I'm going to Gloucester tonight. Me and a bunch of buddies from college. We'll be sure to end our night at the old timers tavern (hey, it's tradition!)... stop by and we'll give you some sugar.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: nicely done! Glad to see we're on the same page here!

Hey, I'm going to Gloucester tonight. Me and a bunch of buddies from college. We'll be sure to end our night at the old timers tavern (hey, it's tradition!)... stop by and we'll give you some sugar.

Go on pimp daddy!;):D