Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dominatrix Night @ Platinum Friday

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gretchmason

I know he knows who you are... but seriously, isn't there an entire portion of this messageboard devoted to "Drama"? I suggest you take it somewhere else.

What is it with people starting shit on a messageboard? Wouldn't it be ... oh I don't know... mature - to take it up with that person? That's just me talking though....:rolleyes:

well sweetheart maybe your boy davis g should take some of your advise and this can then be avoided. at least i use my real name to speak my mind. that pussy went under a fake name and bashed me, numerous other people and numerous other clubs. real mature right......:rolleyes: I am done here I am not going back and forth I said what I had to say. have a wonderful day......;)

Originally posted by whatevaman

well sweetheart maybe your boy davis g should take some of your advise and this can then be avoided. at least i use my real name to speak my mind. that pussy went under a fake name and bashed me, numerous other people and numerous other clubs. real mature right......:rolleyes: I am done here I am not going back and forth I said what I had to say. have a wonderful day......;)

You have no clue about the riggity tiggity thing. You've been misinformed and as usual you are a sucker. I've never bashed you or anyone on this board but if you continue to accuse and attack me you'll be the first. Consider this a warning and as far as the DJ Tom E.K. thing at platinum, it was DJ Tom e. you fucking continually misinformed HAND JOB.

Originally posted by davisg

You have no clue about the riggity tiggity thing. You've been misinformed and as usual you are a sucker. I've never bashed you or anyone on this board but if you continue to accuse and attack me you'll be the first. Consider this a warning and as far as the DJ Tom E.K. thing at platinum, it was DJ Tom e. you fucking continually misinformed HAND JOB.

Misinformed......:laugh: It's ok I know the truth as do you. The only person you are lying to is yourself. Lookout I have been warned by Dj Davis G! The last thing I am scared of is your sorry ass that is for sure. Fucking pussy!

Misinformed......:laugh: It's ok I know the truth as do you. The only person you are lying to is yourself. Lookout I have been warned by Dj Davis G! The last thing I am scared of is your sorry ass that is for sure. Fucking pussy!

The problem is that you think you know the truth. You should believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. The truth is that you're getting yourself way over your head and when it all goes down your going to look like such an idiot (not that you don't already).

Originally posted by davisg

The problem is that you think you know the truth. You should believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. The truth is that you're getting yourself way over your head and when it all goes down your going to look like such an idiot (not that you don't already).

Not a problem Riggity! Like I said the only one you are lying to is yourself. Have a wonderful day pussy.

davis - whatevaman is obviously nothing short of a no necked mongloid. It's not his fault he's the poster child for abortion....

Some people just can't help being stupid. Seems to me like you were more than ok telling him where to go under your normal screen name right now....:laugh:

Originally posted by gretchmason

davis - whatevaman is obviously nothing short of a no necked mongloid. It's not his fault he's the poster child for abortion....

Some people just can't help being stupid. Seems to me like you were more than ok telling him where to go under your normal screen name right now....:laugh:

that's me a no necked mongloid you got me gretch. holy shit i don't think i can continue my work day now i am so upset. and what did he tell me under his normal screen name that it wasn't him??? of course he is not going to admit to it because he offended plenty of people on this board with his smart ass remarks. but it's ok i don't need to go back and forth with him or you for that matter. he is going to deny it to he is blue in the face, but me and many others know the truth. some of which are business associates with him but need to keep their mouths shut to avoid controversy. me on the other hand can give two shits, i speak my mind all the time. and can give a fuck if you agree with me or not. but i better stop now before davis g gives me another warning. i wouldn't want that to happen......;)

p.s. this beef has nothing to do with platinum. i have plenty of friends that work there and wish them nothing but the best of luck with their parties.

way to suck up! keep trying to save face. You were warned. Keep trying with the riggity thing, we all know the truth. Game on. You don't know me.

look sweetie... if you had any sense in that big. large, empty head of yours you would be smart to just let shit die between you two - whatever this issue may be. However - that would be about being something called "the bigger person" but for some reason I don't think you know what that's about.

Not to mention... you got your own thread devoted to you. Might want to go check that out. Secondly, why don't you get your shit straight before you start shit talking people you don't know.

how about we get two pair of those really big boxing gloves. we make a ring in the club and you two go at it for 3 rounds. This could be a good seller on CP.

But tonight we got two chix goin around wearing leather whooping yo ass and whatever else