Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Hotel Rates for The WMC

Hello Everyone,

I've been reading the boards for a while but am a newbie. I noticed that some of you were looking for good hotel rates during Winter Music Conference week and I wanted to share some of my rates with you. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or you can just contact me at any of the numbers provided on the eflyers.

Just so that you know we are a Miami based travel company and have been in the biz for 30 years. We are ARC accredited and IATAN approved. We are also the official travel company for Club Space, Club Spin, Bullit Bookings, Yoshitoshi, Deep Dish, Ultra Electronic Music Festival, D'Vox Magazine, and E.M.I.

These are special rates that we are passing on to you guys for supporting the Dance Music Industry. If you are interested make sure to contact us as soon as possible. These rooms will be going fast!

Thanks,

Famitours - Since 1972

attachment.php?postid=1273475

attachment.php?postid=1273487

attachment.php?postid=1273443

If you guys also need flight or car rental feel free to log onto:

www.Famitours.com

Or you can send us an email @ - Sales@Famitours.com

oh sunnyhost your reply to this thread didnt seem rehearsed at all:rolleyes: ....reeeeeeal natural.

.....boy i hope someone gives me a FREE Famitours shirt this weekend when i see them.....hint hint;)

one they say i got but didnt while 50000 other people at Ultra did:confused:

I was doing a lil research for some friends coming down from NYC for WMC and these prices look really good for what they offer. I am going to let them know... I wonder if it wouldn't be a problem to fit 10 people in a room so it comes out cheap LOL. The rooms look perfect for "pre-party" and chill before hitting the parties. :D:hat:

Originally posted by klubveteran

oh sunnyhost your reply to this thread didnt seem rehearsed at all:rolleyes: ....reeeeeeal natural.

.....boy i hope someone gives me a FREE Famitours shirt this weekend when i see them.....hint hint;)

one they say i got but didnt while 50000 other people at Ultra did:confused:

:eek: Have I ever told u that I can't stand u sometimes?!?!?:rolleyes::mad:

J/K:tongue:

Maybe if u start being a good boy though...maybe then som-1 will give u a tshirt:idea: ;):tongue:

Originally posted by klubveteran

its actually a great way to get rooms that are already sold out and fly in all your pals from out of town for the biggest and best CP meetup of the century.

"Famitours..... reuniting CP nessage board members from all over the globe:aright:

:aright:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

these prices look very reasonable....that week the hotels boost up their prices...this looks like a great deal...u should post this in the other Forums...especially in the WMC forum (which u prob. have already...i hope)...oh, btw-- WELCOME TO THE MIAMI BOARD!!!!!:D

Yup! I agree. :D

Oh and BTW- ur always such a kind meet & greeter:tongue: :D:clap::tongue:

• 2 weeks later...