Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ti Amo by Angelo Venuto Sucks/ Aria is Better

KTU needs to change their format a little. There are plenty of kick ass songs available.

Stop playing songs that you hear at every Italian wedding.

The novelty is cute for a few plays but come on. You have talented artists and producers who create originals.

They deserve the respect. Give it to them by playing their music.

the mix of ti amo on ktu was done by my boys domenick capello & mikey puff

so what if u dun like it...lets see any of you do better:rolleyes:

i personally like it cuz my boys did it and theyre gettin it released

im happy for them

dom, mike keep doin what your doin

This time Next Year

Do you really think that we will be discussing these guys. They will be shut down unless they create original pieces.

Stop riding coat tails bud.

I can't knock anyone for creating music but when you do a remake that is average and it ends up on KTU, I think that someone was hooked up.

We can go back and forth with this nonsense but I won't waste anymore of my time on this topic.

As long as people continue creating dance music it's cool.

Just give credit where credit is due.

and as far as KTU that station will never be even close to what most of us want a true dance station.

seriosuly..

there are so many times i turn on KTU and they are playing dance music of the 70,80, and early 90s.

here a concept that might work.. lets mix in a little tried and tested tracks from the music of today

even 2 -3 hrs a day of good mixshows is a great start

In all honesty the best dance radio station here WAS 92.7 WLIR before they began to play only rock with the exception of the Saturday Night Dance Party @ Luxe. They atleast played house/trance tunes that may have been old, but the tunes had some flavor to em., if it wasn't for 92.7 I would have never heard a lot of the great dance tunes out there today, so now I have to settle for KTU. KTU is so bad but the reality is they won't play a dance track unless it's been remixed by Hex Hector, Thunderpuss, or Mike Rizzo (and a few otehrs), but you see my point. It's all that SAME vocal club house effect, theres NO variety, the only way I am able to stay on top of what ELSE is hot & out there is by goin to the clubs, readin the billboard charts and lookin at Promo Only listings.

Im_Your_DJ@hotmail.com