Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn meatballs

teamj5

dude i saw your little post about tonic. i figure its a little more appropriate to post about it here.

that place is the bomb ! im telling you......women everywhere. that is the easiest pick up joint i have even been in. no work involved. all you have to do is show up, wear something semi nice, and look like you showered sometime in the past week and you will have girls fighting for you. when i went there was like 75% girls...you couldnt walk 10 feet without getting elevatored by a dozen good looking girls. it felt like another world. i went on a saturday around 8:30...just before the line rolled in. prime time to show up...worth going out a bit earlier. you have to check this place out.

oh, as for the place itself....room upstairs is big...i think it looks bigger than it is due to the high ceilings. downstairs is a small lounge type place. and they have stella on tap ! cool place though.....defintely be my summer chill spot.

too bad you moved...all those allston girls to myself now :tongue:

WOW, that is one hell of a review. Now I've got to get my ass over there. Thanks for the heads up! Good call posting it over here.

Yeah, things really couldn't have worked out worse for me on this one. I lived in Allston for 2 years w/ a girlfriend pretty much the entire time. It was absolute torture. One night we actually had two smokin' hot chicks walk into our apartment from the street, unannounced, because they wanted to know if we had ping pong balls for Beruit. Stuff like this only happens in beer commercials. Torture I tell you. Then, as soon as I'm single again, I move to the most chick-barren town on the face of the planet. :blown:

Originally posted by teamj5

dude i saw your little post about tonic. i figure its a little more appropriate to post about it here.

that place is the bomb ! im telling you......women everywhere. that is the easiest pick up joint i have even been in. no work involved. all you have to do is show up, wear something semi nice, and look like you showered sometime in the past week and you will have girls fighting for you. when i went there was like 75% girls...you couldnt walk 10 feet without getting elevatored by a dozen good looking girls. it felt like another world. i went on a saturday around 8:30...just before the line rolled in. prime time to show up...worth going out a bit earlier. you have to check this place out.

oh, as for the place itself....room upstairs is big...i think it looks bigger than it is due to the high ceilings. downstairs is a small lounge type place. and they have stella on tap ! cool place though.....defintely be my summer chill spot.

too bad you moved...all those allston girls to myself now :tongue:

i'm gonna have to pay this site a visit....but i'll have to make sure i dont interfere with j5's mack.

Originally posted by vicman

i'm gonna have to pay this site a visit....but i'll have to make sure i dont interfere with j5's mack.

I went to Tonic on Friday night and this place is absolutely $$$$$$$. My vision of a perfect lounge wouldn't be far from this at all, with the exception of the music (cheesey 'techno' spun from CDs).

Space is really nice, drinks are good (prices are ok from what I remember too), and the girls are everywhere. Had a blast, can't wait to go back... thanks for the heads-up j5.

Trainspots:

Kylie Manogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head

Alice DeeJay - Better Off Alone

Donna Summers - I Feel Love (Danny Howells Mix)

one out of 30 ain't bad.

Originally posted by whadupg

I'll probablly stop in next Saturday - doing the allston/brighton run - is there a cover?

Nope. I'm telling you, $$$$$$.

There was a line when we got there though (10:30ish). The line was actually really long and kind of had me worried, but they moved it really fast. Fast as they could... so we waited only 10 - 15 mins. The place is really big inside. Upstairs is large, downstairs is good-sized.

I love Tonic almost as much as I love The Big Easy.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nope. I'm telling you, $$$$$$.

There was a line when we got there though (10:30ish). The line was actually really long and kind of had me worried, but they moved it really fast. Fast as they could... so we waited only 10 - 15 mins. The place is really big inside. Upstairs is large, downstairs is good-sized.

I love Tonic almost as much as I love The Big Easy.

:laugh: :laugh: Oh gee- me too! Can't wait to check out tonic now!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I went to Tonic on Friday night and this place is absolutely $$$$$$$. My vision of a perfect lounge wouldn't be far from this at all, with the exception of the music (cheesey 'techno' spun from CDs).

Space is really nice, drinks are good (prices are ok from what I remember too), and the girls are everywhere. Had a blast, can't wait to go back... thanks for the heads-up j5.

Trainspots:

Kylie Manogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head

Alice DeeJay - Better Off Alone

Donna Summers - I Feel Love (Danny Howells Mix)

one out of 30 ain't bad.

ok man, the trainspotting is nice, but the real question is if you hooked up with any hot girl there, because i fully expect to hook up when i go there. :D

Originally posted by vicman

ok man, the trainspotting is nice, but the real question is if you hooked up with any hot girl there, because i fully expect to hook up when i go there. :D

ugh, no good news to report here. I met-up with a kid I work with once inside, and he was there with some girl he was seeing and two of her friends. One of them was cute, so I talked with the two of them for a while (long while). Things were going great, started to realize they were both smashed, that was ok, so was I, no big deal. At one point she asked me how old I was and she got completely tweaked when I told her 25... she wouldn't tell me how old she was, but apparently it was much older. This is the second time in two weeks I've had a girl ttoally tweak about my age. Things went downhill from there and it was already pretty late (place closes at 1, AWFUL... only bad thing I can say). So anyway, just before leaving, the chick just disappeared. Didn't tell her friends or anything, it was kind of bizarre. Her friend came up to me and said she had just started dating some guy a couple of months ago and she thinks she was "afraid she was going to do something stupid." Duh, that's what I'd been trying to get her to do for the past hour and a half :D:blown:

I have no doubts you'll be able to mack a tonic honey vic. I'll bring the wheelbarrow just in case.