Clubplanet Nightlife Community

colin powell & carrot top: separated at birth???

weyes

Originally posted by weyes

here's what i don't get: i've never met anyone who likes carrot top, yet the moron has a career (kind of). how did that happen :confused: ?

he (Carrot Top) uses "props"...and they arent even funny....Gallagher uses funny props and is actually funny without the props...carrot top is simply NOT FUNNY...and his 1-800-COLLECT commercials blows too...:blown:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

he (Carrot Top) uses "props"...and they arent even funny....Gallagher uses funny props and is actually funny without the props...carrot top is simply NOT FUNNY...and his 1-800-COLLECT commercials blows too...:blown:

gallagher is dead, so he doesn't use anything, actually.

but you said exactly what i said! you can't help me either, huh? can anyone tell me why this man has a career that involves addressing other people, when no one seems to like him? and consider this, too: this 1-800-call-att thing has actually brought his name back out, when we all thought it was good and buried. unfortunately, this constitutes a comeback of sorts :no: . is this "getting popular on unpopularity"?!?!?!? name and face recognition is good, no matter if people like the person or not?

ah, me :( ... what is the world coming to?