Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden tonight??

cgm

Originally posted by hotshit

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOO, tell me what is the purpose of this messageboard. For no one to post a comment on a club. Come one man get real, why are you even on here to make friends, i don't get why it is so hard for you to understand. If i wanted to "keep my comments to myself" I wouldn't even be on Clubplanet. End it there

The reason why this whole fucking drama started is because you said the place sucks and is a sausage what ever. I go they often and Dude I love Pussy believe me… and there’s more women there than any other club I’ve been and I been all over

I can’t help but to think that your Comment has the Overton’s of a Young I take my shirt off and Drink Water all night and still thinks X is Cool Dude

:idea:

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOO, tell me what is the purpose of this messageboard. For no one to post a comment on a club. Come one man get real, why are you even on here to make friends, i don't get why it is so hard for you to understand. If i wanted to "keep my comments to myself" I wouldn't even be on Clubplanet. End it there

very good point

Originally posted by arkmoned

The reason why this whole fucking drama started is because you said the place sucks and is a sausage what ever. I go they often and Dude I love Pussy believe me… and there’s more women there than any other club I’ve been and I been all over

I can’t help but to think that your Comment has the Overton’s of a Young I take my shirt off and Drink Water all night and still thinks X is Cool Dude

Why is it evey post you make has something to do with drugs or X who cares what people do its not your concern.... And if you dont do it more power to you but dont be hating on what other people do

Guest hotshit

Whatever, ask badass he is a promoter for Cherri he even told you I am not a promoter, I haven't touched X in like 5 years. I never took my shirt off at a club, although this summer at Surf I will because I have been tearing it up at the gym. Just by the way you talk I can tell your just a confused person who is really in love with a club. More power to you and this whole Drama has been fun, but guess what I still think Soundgarden sucks, Dude.

Whatever, ask badass he is a promoter for Cherri he even told you I am not a promoter, I haven't touched X in like 5 years. I never took my shirt off at a club, although this summer at Surf I will because I have been tearing it up at the gym. Just by the way you talk I can tell your just a confused person who is really in love with a club. More power to you and this whole Drama has been fun, but guess what I still think Soundgarden sucks, Dude.

Dude:

I’m not in love with any club in particular.. I just find your comment and a few other people’s comment interesting and I just wonder how you arrived to that opinion Especially when I’ve been everywhere:

Dude what make’s you so Hip is what I need to know here to express that any place sucks not to mention a Club that’s be around for a very Long time

you can call me ART

Guest hotshit

Dude:

I’m not in love with any club in particular.. I just find your comment and a few other people’s comment interesting and I just wonder how you arrived to that opinion Especially when I’ve been everywhere:

Dude what make’s you so Hip is what I need to know here to express that any place sucks not to mention a Club that’s be around for a very Long time

you can call me ART

not to mention a Club that’s be around for a very Long time

Uh-oh looks like your grammer is slipping don't you mean been around, unless your speaking ebonics. Come on English Professor I thought you were perfect at spelling and grammer. And im so fucking hip cause thats just the way it is, all I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" . You can call me MARC , you putana.