Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can I get a Platinum Review..With that Dumb Big Dominax

Originally posted by djprime

What did you guys think???

The club was packed and it was a good time....

I know the Wave Lounge was allot of fun..didnt make to the other room...but all in all is the club was packed and the party was good.....

any feedback??

Last night was a good time. We spent most of our time in the Wave Lounge, we were feelin' the music more in there. Thanks to the infusion crew for the guestlist help. Good seeing everyone again!

Originally posted by djcreep

Last night was a good time. We spent most of our time in the Wave Lounge, we were feelin' the music more in there. Thanks to the infusion crew for the guestlist help. Good seeing everyone again!

It was fun last night, I'll see if craig wants to do it agian next week.

thanks dood...i think we are gonna have to do a RETRO Night once a month in the Wave lounge....

What do u guys think????

yea last night was definitly a good time. i enjoyed the wave lounge the most. other room was mostly the young ones. wave lounge was mainly the older crowd. good seein ysolt and grace. had a great time dancing.

Z

hey prime hit me up with ur number cause i lost your card. this is regards to david quest and promotions.

thanks dood...i think we are gonna have to do a RETRO Night once a month in the Wave lounge....

What do u guys think????

That sounds like a plan. You were droppin some tracks I haven't heard in a while last night, and i was lovin' it.

That sounds like a plan. You were droppin some tracks I haven't heard in a while last night, and i was lovin' it.

Its all about Music...I dont play Comercial Music in the wave lounge...There is nothing wrong with it but...The Wave lounge is ment to be for the Music Lovers of Classics and New House-Tribal Music...Its a Vibe Early in the Night then its fist Pumping and circles....:D

ok - I was in the other room last night... it got nuts for a while... however, the first chick that they decided to "beat" was so drunk... scaryness. then when they let her down she kept hopping back up onstage with requests for them to smack her, or hit her. the bouncers had to keep pulling her down. it was bad...

grace and ysolt... nice to see you ladies again... :D Grace - LOVE the haircut btw.

the only thing i do have to say is that i was sooo stoked that the "party chop" finally was introduced to Platinum. that was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Originally posted by addicted2drums

wave lounge was nutz :punch: :punch:

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.....gotta love the AFTERMATH TEASE ALL NIGHT AND THE MOVING UP KEYS.......

Its really a great change.....the House music in one room and the Hip-hop in the other....Its more of a balance....

Its all about Music...I dont play Comercial Music in the wave lounge...There is nothing wrong with it but...The Wave lounge is ment to be for the Music Lovers of Classics and New House-Tribal Music...Its a Vibe Early in the Night then its fist Pumping and circles....:D

i was diggin the vibe in the wave lounge...the 2 room setup definitley works...so much better than going back and forth with the hip hop...even though i was only there for an hour...it was still sicccccccccccckkk:D

Originally posted by joeys24

i was diggin the vibe in the wave lounge...the 2 room setup definitley works...so much better than going back and forth with the hip hop...even though i was only there for an hour...it was still sicccccccccccckkk:D

yea...well u came in at the right time to hear the FILTH.....LOL:D

Its great with a 2 am closing to stay and finish your drink till 3..LOL

Originally posted by justinjames1

Thanks for letting me open up last night Prime. My whole crew had a blast.

dood any time...you guys played awesome..sorry i didnt ge to hear u play but...I am def gonna have you back again.....ill be in touch to let u know when exacly.....

No offense to this but prime i heard u spin at stone pony and im wondering if u play better at these other places cause bro u need a lot of practice. your music selection is good for the nj crowd but u really cant match your beats. that kid bg is good he can match his beats. not trying to be a dick i just wanted to know.

Originally posted by cheezbalz

No offense to this but prime i heard u spin at stone pony and im wondering if u play better at these other places cause bro u need a lot of practice. your music selection is good for the nj crowd but u really cant match your beats. that kid bg is good he can match his beats. not trying to be a dick i just wanted to know.

no offence thats ur opionion and u got one to offer...stone pony is a totally different venue and style...i play very comercial and its not always what i want to play....also u get tired some times i play three nights in a row...but hey im alwasy looking for guest dj;s so if ur up..ill put u down..

but thanks for the critisism...:D

i was very drunk last night so who ever i saw, nice to see you

hope the party was as good as it seemed to me :laugh:

prime last night was retro night so i say we wait a month before we do it again. Thanx for dropping chocolate trax and moving up keys.........too bad two guys had to get tough during the best part of the song and break up the crowd for a sec.

Originally posted by roque1

i was very drunk last night so who ever i saw, nice to see you

hope the party was as good as it seemed to me :laugh:

prime last night was retro night so i say we wait a month before we do it again. Thanx for dropping chocolate trax and moving up keys.........too bad two guys had to get tough during the best part of the song and break up the crowd for a sec.

nah def we gonna do it once a month(retro)...it was allot fo fun...i appreciate all the feedback...people had a good time...thats all i can ask for 600 people @ platinum looks great...and people have fun...so im happy