Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my first time at arc was te 4yr party,WOW!

Like i said it was myfirst time being their and me and some friends

arrived thier around 1230 am. I wanted to try and take in the whole night. The opening dj whose name i forgot was great i thought he played some good things. I think arc is a great space.

There were some people dancin from thebeginnin ad i got the bug also, and just kept dancing until i couldnt stand up anymore which was around like 830am or so. When danny finally came on i was excited, first time hearing him since TWILO. And from the first needle on the record till i left i was in heaven it was incredible. But also the crowd helped alot with its energy. Its like danny was feeding off them and the crwd was feedign off danny. And i seriously cant expain the great tiem i had there. I met a few women thier last night and thank ya if somehow ya read this for talkng to me and showing me a good time. Im glad im not the only person their last night who thinks alot of the guys thier dance the same. I love it that glowsicks arent allowedin their thank god. It was great hearing "LOVE AND HAPPNESS" one of my all time fave tracks. So many old and new songs to name hopefully someone with patience will do it. god bless danny and arc and all the people whove it thier. its a great fucking place. see ya around.

Yo, Danny is the shit. Bottom line. The first time I saw him was at the WMC and I LOVED how he talked to the crowd and like you said, created a whole synergistic vibe for us the whole night, morning and afternoon LOL That separates him from the rest. :aright:

Glad you had a good time! Come back soon! Especially for President's Day!!

Originally posted by mattm2o

The opening DJ was Ariel AKA Dannys Light Man @ Arc

yo, WHERE THE FUCK WAS EVERYONE?

1001 people who post were there and i never met any one of you because i have NO idea what any of you look like.

what were you wearing?!

glad to see you liked it!!! you should come back more often :aright: and meet all the regulars...really cool cast of people. :)

speak to ya soon.

-Joe

Originally posted by silverbull

Like i said it was myfirst time being their and me and some friends

arrived thier around 1230 am. I wanted to try and take in the whole night. The opening dj whose name i forgot was great i thought he played some good things. I think arc is a great space.

There were some people dancin from thebeginnin ad i got the bug also, and just kept dancing until i couldnt stand up anymore which was around like 830am or so. When danny finally came on i was excited, first time hearing him since TWILO. And from the first needle on the record till i left i was in heaven it was incredible. But also the crowd helped alot with its energy. Its like danny was feeding off them and the crwd was feedign off danny. And i seriously cant expain the great tiem i had there. I met a few women thier last night and thank ya if somehow ya read this for talkng to me and showing me a good time. Im glad im not the only person their last night who thinks alot of the guys thier dance the same. I love it that glowsicks arent allowedin their thank god. It was great hearing "LOVE AND HAPPNESS" one of my all time fave tracks. So many old and new songs to name hopefully someone with patience will do it. god bless danny and arc and all the people whove it thier. its a great fucking place. see ya around.

WHAT A NIGHT I LOVE ARC I GO THERE ALL THE TIME BUT FRI WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER I CANT BELIEVE IT GOT THERE AT 3 LEFT AT 12 DANNY IS THE MAN I LOVE HIM FOR U GUYS THAT MISSED IT MOST LIKELY WILL BE ONE OF THE TOP PARTIES OF THE YEAR WITHOUT A DOUBT. THE ONLY NIGHT THAT WILL COMPARE TO THIS ONE WILL BE DANNYS BIRTHDAY MARCH 7 CANT WAIT FOR THAT ONE.

Well i loved that night itssunday right now and im still high on that night. ARIel was good also. I dont think im not eas to spot. Im the short latin guy with lots of silver chains and rings jumping all over the place,lol. I met a few ladies but didnt ask if they were from cp. But it was a great night i wil be back, soon. Bye guys.