Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I found out some bad news

Yesterday ( Saturday) i was surfing the net when I came across a page that made me so upset. The page was deadicated to a friend who passed away in on Nov. 23 from a car accident. The last time I seen her was a month before at the Sympthy 5 year annivarsary party. She always had a smile on her face and I was always happty to see her. The worst part is the way I found out by surfing the net. I really can not explain how I feel, Just in complete shock I guess. I t makes you wonder when you hang with people and how we get all f**ked up and make it thru the night, but a random car accident takes your life.

Shit sucks

R.I.P. Gina Andrade

and my condolences go out to Timmy (Sykopath) and all of her other friends she may be gone but she is definitely not forgotten.

Originally posted by sheendawg

I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

My condolences to you and those who knew and cared about her as well. And thank you for all of your help. You're truly a great person. ;)

Thank you very much and I promise we will meeet up before DANNY to smoke some (L). I am looking at Presdients day maybe 6 or 7 am?

I will let you know

Originally posted by housedog

Thank you very much and I promise we will meeet up before DANNY to smoke some (L). I am looking at Presdients day maybe 6 or 7 am?

I will let you know

You do that. And be easy! Maybe we'll catch up before then.

It's always tragic when someone dies, we're never ready, especially when they're young. I really feel for the people who knew this young lady, sad to know of her only in this circumstance. My prayers go out.