Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Review

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by arkmoned

Hot shit Dude, First off learn how to spell

Dude I’ve been all over……… Among my Favorites is Temptations for South Jersey Central Jersey Deko North Jersey Soundgarden, Recycled Ktu Music…….. Gee So the Next thing your gonna print is that you Don’t’ listen to KTU …. Well Dude if that be the case how is it that your able to reference KTU and the Music at the Soundgarden .

You must be a promoter that places Flyers on people’s cars…. Or you’re a Soundfactory burn out crack head….. Le me ask ya Dude What trailer park do YOU live at

And Obviouslly is Spelled like this >>>>>>>>> Obviously

:laugh:

First of all, please stop sweating me. Let me worry about how I spell anything. If I was a promoter I would give it a much better review. You are just completely retarded and stupid. My left shoe is smarter than you and you have the personality of a parakeet. Anyway, Im not in here to insult anyone, this is, in case you don' t understand a messageboard, people post there comments so you need to get out of the stupid idea that I am a promoter. Check my posts I haven't done any promoting. I may give a good review or a bad review thats what people do. So just don't talk to me anymore, put on your khaki's and polo shirt go back to your stupid life and stay at Soundgarden where you belong okay DUDE.

had an awesome time on saturday.....cherri is pretty nice little place to hang.....good looking crowd.....just not as amped up as I expected.........good job to roddigga for opening up for sir joe gio.......but, did someone slip something in rod's drink when he was done?????.......babysteps........babysteps......anyway, nice meeting a few new headz........especially dkny.....you cracked me up all night.......and happy birthday to deelite and somegirl........you two are awesome chicas...........no afterhours though......my body was hurting......maybe next time!!!

Originally posted by arkmoned

Hot shit Dude, First off learn how to spell

Dude I’ve been all over……… Among my Favorites is Temptations for South Jersey Central Jersey Deko North Jersey Soundgarden, Recycled Ktu Music…….. Gee So the Next thing your gonna print is that you Don’t’ listen to KTU …. Well Dude if that be the case how is it that your able to reference KTU and the Music at the Soundgarden .

You must be a promoter that places Flyers on people’s cars…. Or you’re a Soundfactory burn out crack head….. Le me ask ya Dude What trailer park do YOU live at

And Obviouslly is Spelled like this >>>>>>>>> Obviously

:laugh:

Akroned he is not a promoter he is just giving his opinion

Originally posted by armanifella

The Best night yet. Great looking crowd, great music with the triple threat Dj's, and Giorgio dropped some hard beats for them. The dance floor was packed the entire time. This palce just gets better ever week.

Badass great job with choices at the door. See everyone there next week.

:( At least I get to go this week....

k, i never give reviews but cherri and the elite crew deserve 1 this time.

here goes..

saturday was a really good time all around. honestly, the past few times i had been there, the crowd was a little light and the energy just wasn't there, but this past week things really picked up. they revamped the sound system even further and the beats were just kickin the shit outta my head. vinny t on the mic always adds a nice touch too. service at the bars is always prompt and friendly, but i've only been drinkin waters and red bulls so i can't comment on the fluctuating drinks prices. lastly, music was hot.. seriously. from rod to moo to joe. all 3 impressed me. great job all around fellas.

thanks to all that came out to say happy birthday to the girls too, especially our friends from yonkers. too bad the guy:girl ratio at the afterhours was 50 to 1. too many floaters.

thxbye.

Originally posted by armanifella

We missed ya Danielle, especially Billy. My brother and his friends made an appearance.

I heard both Andy and Mike came....I feel so left out I wasn't there :( I guess the young crew will have to make another cameo soon on a night I will be there :idea::D

Originally posted by browneyedqt

I heard both Andy and Mike came....I feel so left out I wasn't there :( I guess the young crew will have to make another cameo soon on a night I will be there :idea::D

I guess, they were both extremely hurt you couldn't make it. I thought you guys were in class now.