Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri from DJ Anthony Moussa

I had a lot of fun DJing at Cherri last night. I think Joe Giorgio and I, have real good chemistry going back and forth. The place was bananas last night and I have to say that the new sound system is amazing. Definitely one of the better sound systems in all of New Jersey!!! My ears are still ringing (from the booth monitors, I tend to turn them up really high)!! The main room sounded great!! Thanks again to Elite entertainment for bringing me in for triple threat, anyone that has missed this triple threat event, better check it out next time, wherever it may be!! Elite has found a great special event with triple threat, you guys are 2 for 2, what a success!!! Thanks again Elite!!

I knew you guys would catch the ear ringing thing!!! But seriously, the system is awesome

Originally posted by djchoopa

Mr. Moo ---- i couldn't agree more. Last night was truely out-of-control. You and Joe played your sets well and you clearly saw that through the crowds reactions !!!!:aright:

hey super dooper dj chalupa did you get on the 1 and 2s since you can outspin anyone. oh yea joe gio had his cd books on the tables the whole night so you couldnt showcase ur skills.

Originally posted by themoo

I had a lot of fun DJing at Cherri last night. I think Joe Giorgio and I, have real good chemistry going back and forth. The place was bananas last night and I have to say that the new sound system is amazing. Definitely one of the better sound systems in all of New Jersey!!! My ears are still ringing (from the booth monitors, I tend to turn them up really high)!! The main room sounded great!! Thanks again to Elite entertainment for bringing me in for triple threat, anyone that has missed this triple threat event, better check it out next time, wherever it may be!! Elite has found a great special event with triple threat, you guys are 2 for 2, what a success!!! Thanks again Elite!!

I knew you guys would catch the ear ringing thing!!! But seriously, the system is awesome

what type of music did you guys play?

do you have a short track listing of what I can expect next time.

Mane

Originally posted by liqidtouch

now theres a face i never get to see enough.....

hi stardo-- missed ya friday-- where were ya?

good song

I was in bed relaxing after a long night of armpit sniffing and romance with my BEEFCAKE nephew.

I will be saying fairwell to everyone I wont be out this weekend but i will be at joeys sunday night presidents weekend.

SO EVERYONE COME BY AND GIVE ME KISSIES CAUSE I WONT BE SEEN FOR A LONG LONG LONG TIME. (MAKE SURE YOU ALL BRUSH)