Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Union Lounge Sundays (sunday School)

mrmatas2277

so we check out this place Union Lounge...it opens at 1 and goes till whatever time...we decide to check out this place cuz of Jackie (aka Trouble)...we get there around 245 pm...to get in u have to go around the building and go through the alley (i was having the Mix flashbacks)...10 bucks for guys and 5 for the ladies...we go inside (Meli, Koky and Happyface) and the ambiance was a little scary:eek: ...i went inside the mainroom (i guess u call it that) and talk about cracked out people...sketchy people everywhere, nice people, but sketchy...after a 3 Hiene's i got use to it...enough about the atmosphere...lets get to the music part...OUTTA HAND!!!!!!....Gabby Fain and Dj Cue are SICK!!!! i personally liked Gabby more, but both local Djs are NASTY AND SICK...we didnt wanna leave...later on Spragga and Fierydesire pop up and we have a few more drinks and begin to leave (to Wet Willies) and on the way out...we bump in Trouble (literally:tongue: )....then we are all off to Wet Willies...Union Lounge got a A+ in music...atmosphere a B-, cuz i love that "shady" atmosphere (brings back memories of the Mix and the Edge)...u guys def. have to check out this place....:aright:

Yeah, you know your in for top quality tunes when you go out to union on sundays!!! That dude gaby has got mad skillz and throws down oldskool house tracks that you wont hear anywhere else... Hes also a nice guy who's all about the music!!!! Despite the # of substances it takes to get there, or if you just wake up in the morning and decide to have a heineken for breakfast w/ the peeps who still havent gotten home yet from space, its still a dope place to hang out!!!!:D

I'M DEFINITELY WITH MATAS ON THIS ONE. THE MUSIC WAS OUTTA HAND! IT WAS JUST KINDA WIERD BEING IN A CLUB DURING THE DAY. ONCE YOUR THERE FOR A LITTLE BIT AND GET USED TO THE CROWD, IT'S SUPER CHILL. I THINK MOST OF THE PEOPLE THERE HAD BEEN UP ALL NIGHT. NOT SURE HOW YOU CAN DO THAT EVEN WHEN YOU ARE ON DRUGS......I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS ONE GUY THAT HAD A GLOW STICK THAT WAS TWEETY BIRDS FACE AND HE JUST DANCING AROUND WITH TWEETY THE WHOLE TIME. :laugh:

THAT PLACE SERIOUSLY TOOK ME BACK TO THE EDGE. DAMN THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

so we check out this place Union Lounge...it opens at 1 and goes till whatever time...we decide to check out this place cuz of Jackie (aka Trouble)...we get there around 245 pm...to get in u have to go around the building and go through the alley (i was having the Mix flashbacks)...10 bucks for guys and 5 for the ladies...we go inside (Meli, Koky and Happyface) and the ambiance was a little scary:eek: ...i went inside the mainroom (i guess u call it that) and talk about cracked out people...sketchy people everywhere, nice people, but sketchy...after a 3 Hiene's i got use to it...enough about the atmosphere...lets get to the music part...OUTTA HAND!!!!!!....Gabby Fain and Dj Cue are SICK!!!! i personally liked Gabby more, but both local Djs are NASTY AND SICK...we didnt wanna leave...later on Spragga and Fierydesire pop up and we have a few more drinks and begin to leave (to Wet Willies) and on the way out...we bump in Trouble (literally:tongue: )....then we are all off to Wet Willies...Union Lounge got a A+ in music...atmosphere a B-, cuz i love that "shady" atmosphere (brings back memories of the Mix and the Edge)...u guys def. have to check out this place....:aright:

The Mix and the Edge!! ahhhhhh.

I almost shed a tear :cry:

the memories! the glowstickers!

the VIBE of the EDGE!!

the madness!!

the complete change of crowd from 200-300am!

i would definitely have to be a little messed up to check out the union bar....:tongue:

Originally posted by norahmiami

what kind of "ATMOSPHERE" do you expect at 3 pm in the afternoon at an AFTER HOURS place? just curious....?

not for nothing..i dont mind the "atmosphere" but i am not gonna come on here and NOT mention the atmosphere..i knew what to expect...expecting a Nikki's beach vibe or atmosphere, is of course asking for too much and also naive...but i am sorry, i have been to opium dens that are nicer (atmosphere wise)...music is great, people are nice, etc...i am just letting those that havent been there what the deal is...the Mix was way worse...but hey, what do u expect from the ONLY afterhours at the beach (during that time)?:rolleyes:

not for nothing..i dont mind the "atmosphere" but i am not gonna come on here and NOT mention the atmosphere..i knew what to expect...expecting a Nikki's beach vibe or atmosphere, is of course asking for too much and also naive...but i am sorry, i have been to opium dens that are nicer (atmosphere wise)...music is great, people are nice, etc...i am just letting those that havent been there what the deal is...the Mix was way worse...but hey, what do u expect from the ONLY afterhours at the beach (during that time)?:rolleyes:

hey Mattas I rather have your honesty about the place, realistic reviews are the best that way you get an actual sense of what to expect when u go, and not all places are the same afterhours..

Originally posted by norahmiami

what kind of "ATMOSPHERE" do you expect at 3 pm in the afternoon at an AFTER HOURS place? just curious....?

Union Lounge has great music .....

WE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT TO EXPECT. IT'S JUST A BIT STRANGE THAT AT 3 IN THE AFTERNOON PEOPLE ARE STILL ON DRUGS FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE. MAYBE I JUST FORGOT HOW BAD PEOPLE GOT AT THE EDGE. :rolleyes:

There is a place in Pompano Beach that is after-hours. It is a real scary place. So bad that you really feel like you are in danger. Is it like that at Union?

Also, the place in Pompano has an orgy room in the back. Its not a swingers club, just people get focked up and go in the back to fuck.

Originally posted by guyman1966

There is a place in Pompano Beach that is after-hours. It is a real scary place. So bad that you really feel like you are in danger. Is it like that at Union?

Also, the place in Pompano has an orgy room in the back. Its not a swingers club, just people get focked up and go in the back to fuck.

damn, that sounds really fucked up! :eek:

:laugh: ...shit i might start going there in Pompano...no this place isnt bad..just took a while to get use to THAT crowd..i mean i have been to afterhour clubs...this place is pretty tame compared to other places..but its not a Nikki beach vibe...like i said, its naive to expect that...but still some people wont know and maybe freak out..i loved Union Lounge..and i will def. go out again...after a few mins. u get use to the "atmosphere"...

:laugh: ...shit i might start going there in Pompano...

Meli wanted me to tell you about the place in Pompano. I guess she wants to go :rolleyes:

Have fun. Plan on dinner on the 14th @ your Italian spot in Pembroke, then party in Lauderdale, and then go to Pompano. What a great Valentines day.

Have fun. Plan on dinner on the 14th @ your Italian spot in Pembroke, then party in Lauderdale, and then go to Pompano. What a great Valentines day.

THANKS MIKE!!!! that WAS my Valetines plan for her...great now i have think of something else:rolleyes: ;):tongue:

Meli wanted me to tell you about the place in Pompano. I guess she wants to go :rolleyes:

Damn Guyman is a real instigator lol......that place sounds crazy though....

:D