Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AKA: the coke man

Whats up people. Lets all give a big welcome to mrsniffles, aka your pusha, aka the coke man. Just to let ya folks know I keep that sniff all season whether the price is up or down I keep a mound to pitch from, so you fuckers dont have to shop around. I'm from VA and not sure what this board is all about, but I like gettin fucked up. You'll be hearin a lot from me.

One

Originally posted by mrsniffles

Whats up people. Lets all give a big welcome to mrsniffles, aka your pusha, aka the coke man. Just to let ya folks know I keep that sniff all season whether the price is up or down I keep a mound to pitch from, so you fuckers dont have to shop around. I'm from VA and not sure what this board is all about, but I like gettin fucked up. You'll be hearin a lot from me.

One

Looking for clients, you must be friends w/ Romper.

Fellas, Mrsniffles is my stage name. I used to be the major pusha down in georgia. Now im just spittin rhymes in different clubs and I am constantly trying to figure out the club scene in each state during my tour and club planet is one of the many that i use. So now me and my crew are in jersey. We spit some rhymes in Nj at club chitta this weekend, just destroyed some fools on a stage with a freestyle battle. You gotsta check out mrsniffles in jersey i'm going to find out what clubs im in at the end of the day and I'll let you nigas know

one

Fellas, Mrsniffles is my stage name. I used to be the major pusha down in georgia. Now im just spittin rhymes in different clubs and I am constantly trying to figure out the club scene in each state during my tour and club planet is one of the many that i use. So now me and my crew are in jersey. We spit some rhymes in Nj at club chitta this weekend, just destroyed some fools on a stage with a freestyle battle. You gotsta check out mrsniffles in jersey i'm going to find out what clubs im in at the end of the day and I'll let you nigas know

one

Don't bother posting the dates, I promise you nobody will go.. Please turn off computer, then die. :hat:

Oh somebody callin me a fuckin rat. In my hood bitches get shot up for that shit. Im the furthest shit from that. i just kick some ryhmes, and speak the truth. You some fucking savages on here. Check this, anyone got a problem with mrsniffles I'll show you why they call me that now since I hung up my eight ball. Now I just knock fools out and makem fucking sniffle the blood back up their fuckin nose.

ONE

Oh somebody callin me a fuckin rat. In my hood bitches get shot up for that shit. Im the furthest shit from that. i just kick some ryhmes, and speak the truth. You some fucking savages on here. Check this, anyone got a problem with mrsniffles I'll show you why they call me that now since I hung up my eight ball. Now I just knock fools out and makem fucking sniffle the blood back up their fuckin nose.

ONE

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: everyone be nice or like he said in his "Hood" bitches get shot up :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ok now stfu and leave thank u:D