Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Wednesday

nyis4meatheads

OK, I know you all have it marked on your calanders, so it should come as no suprise, but you are all coming out to the Phoenix Landing this Wednesday (unless you live in another state, then you're excused, but barely).

Tyler Stadius is going to throw it down, and he won't disappoint (I can say this in full confidence having never heard him out). The guy is good, REALLY good, he's a resident at the best club out there right now... and he's going to play in front of 100 people in your home town. If you miss this you're just plain not smart.

Flavanugz and I are going to cook-up a big, savvy dinner at my place before hand. If any of you feel like joining us (we can cook it up proper... well, I can anyway), just let me know and I'll buy a little more of whatever we're making.

Good times people, good times.

Hey asshole...I already did this post.

You are like Tom Green in that Undercutter's Pizza skit, carrying your tackle box full of long windedness, trying to undermine my threads.

And yes, I can cook asshole. Ive worked in three restuarants and Im not the dishwasher.

Originally posted by flavanugz

You are like Tom Green in that Undercutter's Pizza skit, carrying your tackle box full of long windedness, trying to undermine my threads.

And yes, I can cook asshole. Ive worked in three restuarants and Im not the dishwasher.

Jesus, sounds like someone forgot to take his Zoloft today!

Sorry for ganking your thread... but I had no idea I was doing it when done. Actually, I don't appologize, mine's way better and I invited people to dinner.

How many times do I have to tell you that working at Taco Bell, Dunkin' Donuts and Fat Burger does NOT count as working in a restaraunt?!?!

Tom Green comment was funny as hell though.

Originally posted by flavanugz

:laugh: :laugh: Proper Post- I just read the other thread & was like- what? Nyis didn't think flava's was good enough or something???

But anyways, I'm coming down - I told Jess I'd go to her place beforehand, but who knows - i'll talk to her and see what's up. :D

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: :laugh: Proper Post- I just read the other thread & was like- what? Nyis didn't think flava's was good enough or something???

But anyways, I'm coming down - I told Jess I'd go to her place beforehand, but who knows - i'll talk to her and see what's up. :D

Cool. I'm sure we'll all be hanging out and stuff beforehand, afterhand, whateverhand.

I hate when I half-type a post, get bothered with work, half-finish the rest, post, then find out someone else has already posted exactly what I just did.

My thread is still better than his though.... 5 stars.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Cool. I'm sure we'll all be hanging out and stuff beforehand, afterhand, whateverhand.

I hate when I half-type a post, get bothered with work, half-finish the rest, post, then find out someone else has already posted exactly what I just did.

My thread is still better than his though.... 5 stars.

And plus it gave me something to laugh at - all good :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

yeah, my bad :rolleyes:

I think we're still going to go anyway though. We just need to make sure we're so sloppy we can't tell the difference. :pint:

:laugh: yeah, great idea - good thing none of us have to work on Thursdays or anything like that :tongue: Wooo- hoo going to be a messy commute home!