Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody explain why the beach was packed this weekend?

wildmiami

I was heading out to the beach at Midnight and there was traffic all along the MacArthur Causeway(not normal, unless there's an accident) Then when I got to the beach almost all the lots were full, the one on 7th and and the ones on 17th even. I luckily found a meter on Alton and took a taxi to Union Lounge. From there I headed out to Purdy Lounge and the streets were packed.

I also noticed a lot of under 21 kids running around on the 5-7 street strip. Isn't there a law against them going into clubs?

I heard there was some kind of beer festival and I know it was the Chinese New Year on Sat. but come on....how many Chinese clubbers live in Miami.

I would love some insight on all this.:cool:

Guest saleen351

i saw helicopters hovering over the beach at 9am when i left space, but isn't there a marathon soon, or was it last weekend?

Originally posted by saleen351

i saw helicopters hovering over the beach at 9am when i left space, but isn't there a marathon soon, or was it last weekend?

You are correct Saleen the Marathon was sunday morning it started at 700am in downtown and ended around 100pm.

The beer fest was also this weekend, yeah even when i headed out to the club early at 1030pm there was a lot more traffic than usual but i was cut down alton rd. never down washington ave :)

Originally posted by saleen351

they blew up a building on west ave. so that was why there where helicopters hovering around. unfortunately the city of Miami Beach, in their infite wisdom. neglected to tell half the neighborhood ,that a construction company, was blowing up a building.:mad:

Originally posted by absolutv

maybe the NHL all star game a little something to do with it..

i know FTL was packed cos of it....

in addition to the beer festival :)

Originally posted by sobeton

unfortunately the city of Miami Beach, in their infite wisdom. neglected to tell half the neighborhood ,that a construction company, was blowing up a building.:mad:

that sucks! :eek:

Originally posted by klubveteran

the weather

the weather

the weather

warmest weeknd in about a month. that was until like 2 am when the temperature stared dropping again.

but during the day was nice and early night

:cool:

Are you sure that word has not spread about Club Deep and your DJ GOD - The Pimp With The Limp? Hey, I've gotta go. Y100 Is playing my favorite song.

Originally posted by sobeton

they blew up a building on west ave. so that was why there where helicopters hovering around. unfortunately the city of Miami Beach, in their infite wisdom. neglected to tell half the neighborhood ,that a construction company, was blowing up a building.:mad:

What else is new?:confused::rolleyes: