Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guest appearence by donkyboy at Taste!!!

Originally posted by donkeyman

must say the donkey backed taste. There were no fights among the donkeys. However as i was galloping to the stall, to relieve my 14 inch ding dong, I paused for a moment to re adjust my 4 lb nut sack because one got lose and knocked this bitch right on her back. To show her I meant no harm, I let her salute my flag for about 5 minutes. The bitch must have never seen a donkey dong before because she tried to intake it all in at once and almost choked. TO demonstrate to the bitch that this is no human dong I began to thrust my dong towards her intestines just to show her how big this shit is. LESSON #1 ladies dont piss donkeyboy off. Now back to the story.

The donkeys were very pleased to see that when the bouncers at taste discovered there were some major fucking tools in there, they waisted no time in beating the fuck out of them and literally throwing them the fuck out.

Let me give a majow HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to all the bouncers and carguy for the way the handled those faggots.

Don't miss next week, KTU broadcast Feb 8th 11-2Am.

HEEEEE HOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by donkeyman

must say the donkey backed taste. There were no fights among the donkeys. However as i was galloping to the stall, to relieve my 14 inch ding dong, I paused for a moment to re adjust my 4 lb nut sack because one got lose and knocked this bitch right on her back. To show her I meant no harm, I let her salute my flag for about 5 minutes. The bitch must have never seen a donkey dong before because she tried to intake it all in at once and almost choked. TO demonstrate to the bitch that this is no human dong I began to thrust my dong towards her intestines just to show her how big this shit is. LESSON #1 ladies dont piss donkeyboy off. Now back to the story.

The donkeys were very pleased to see that when the bouncers at taste discovered there were some major fucking tools in there, they waisted no time in beating the fuck out of them and literally throwing them the fuck out.

Let me give a majow HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to all the bouncers and carguy for the way the handled those faggots.

seein the donkey at taste was definite surpise i thought he was going to donkey punch carguy but it didn't happen