Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taste Saturday

Very good night Saturday....

Music was really good by Billy, lotsa vocals and new music.

Dancefloor was jumping....

VIP was packed!!!!

KTU this saturday Feb 8TH.... call me or PM for comps and reduced admission.

Specials on bottles and tables for this saturday for CP people in VIP.

Originally posted by carguy19

you shoulda came up and I woulda thrown you down the stairs and you coulda seen for yourself.

Shut up asshole

How was bowling, what did you score? You even called someone to make a post about bowling, your hardcore:idea:

you shoulda came up and I woulda thrown you down the stairs and you coulda seen for yourself.

Shut up asshole

Carguy

I didnt say it sucked, calm down.....my boy said it wasnt that crowded downstairs he said it was upstairs.....

how are those anger management classes going?...relax for once

DIESEL!!!

Originally posted by bigfnbitch

good time upstairs......too drunk to know what the rest of the place was like

highlight of the night was seeing that kid get beat down

He was spitting peices of teeth out when they got him outside....

We'll be hiring more bouncers this week so I dont have to get blood on my clothes again

Originally posted by fakesn

How was bowling, what did you score? You even called someone to make a post about bowling, your hardcore:idea:

your a fucking punk thats 2 times today you said something stupid why don't you come hang ou and be sarcastic so i could put you in place quick

Originally posted by dieselkid76

Carguy

I didnt say it sucked, calm down.....my boy said it wasnt that crowded downstairs he said it was upstairs.....

DIESEL!!!

WHAT, i'LL KILL YOU, BOWLING RULES AND I LOVE POSTING CUSTOMERS PERSONAL INFO ON THE WEB!!!!! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Originally posted by dieselkid76

Carguy

DIESEL!!!

This is relaxed bro,

The zanex and anger management is working but its gonna take time.

Come down on saturday and check the place out, pm me for comps.

We should be even busier then this week with KTU there.

Originally posted by trewguy

your a fucking punk thats 2 times today you said something stupid why don't you come hang ou and be sarcastic so i could put you in place quick

Listen, I was asking him about the bowling.. I posted for a review earlier, and Carguy wasn't online, and now I see that he is..

Originally posted by ceepee

Where you involved??? I heard it was over $10 :rolleyes:

It was over 10 dollars believe it or not... and the owner offered the kid 20 dollars and a round of drinks to squash the whole thing. I was only involved when the 2 bouncers fell on the stairs and the kid went to swing at the bouncer who was down. When he went to swing i hit him in the mouth and blood flew everywhere, it was nasty.

then he kept fighting the bouncers so he got roughed up by htem too.

It was over 10 dollars believe it or not... and the owner offered the kid 20 dollars and a round of drinks to squash the whole thing. I was only involved when the 2 bouncers fell on the stairs and the kid went to swing at the bouncer who was down. When he went to swing i hit him in the mouth and blood flew everywhere, it was nasty.

Carl is the bouncer Karate Joe still there???

Thats what happens as well when you get jumped by 3 guys verssus 1 !! Those guys are fucking punks !!:eek:

All the guy had to do was walk upstairs and not start with the bouncers, believe it or not, it took 3 of them to get him outside, he was really fighting it which we all know is a mistake.

Who Paris?? Thats the thing thats funny about what happend ?!?! He's friend with the owners, well atleast Paris and I'm not sure if Ernesto still has soething to do with Taste?? Iwas not there but did he get jumped by 3 guys???

Who Paris?? Thats the thing thats funny about what happend ?!?! He's friend with the owners, well atleast Paris and I'm not sure if Ernesto still has soething to do with Taste?? Iwas not there but did he get jumped by 3 guys???

Paris and ernesto are the owners, they werent involved in the fight cept to try to buy the guys drinks

Ya see...That kid you hit was one my boys, and I know he get's a little twisted sometimes when he drinks BUT did you have something to do with it from the beginning ...I mean I thought it had something to do with this one dude named Carmine T...do you know him??

Im confused !!

Paris and ernesto are the owners, they werent involved in the fight cept to try to buy the guys drinks

Gotacha !!!:D

Still trying to figure this out !! When I heard this morning he got into a fight @ Taste...i knew I would be able get the lowdown on here !! Crazy !!

Ya see...That kid you hit was one my boys, and I know he get's a little twisted sometimes when he drinks BUT did you have something to do with it from the beginning ...I mean I thought it had something to do with this one dude named Carmine T...do you know him??

Im confused !!

The kid carmine was the kid that swung at your boy in the room, the only reason i hit the kid was cause he went to go swing at Joe (the bouncer) he was outta control (your boy) we were trying to just get him away from the other guys and get him to calm down, he was going nuts, then he was calming down i thought and thats when he threw punches... on the stairs. you cant throw punches at bouncers bro...

Carmine is friends with the owners too BTW not that that should have anything to do with things.