Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taste Saturday

Originally posted by carguy19

The kid carmine was the kid that swung at your boy in the room, the only reason i hit the kid was cause he went to go swing at Joe (the bouncer) he was outta control (your boy) we were trying to just get him away from the other guys and get him to calm down, he was going nuts, then he was calming down i thought and thats when he threw punches... on the stairs. you cant throw punches at bouncers bro...

Carmine is friends with the owners too BTW not that that should have anything to do with things.

THATS WHAT I"M SAYING !!!...Honestly from what I heard and this was brief from my boy that got hit, was Carmine and him were talking handling some bizniz, and My boy said something and I guess Carmine did not like it ...I dont know, He just said that Carmine and his boys jumped him...Who knows but we all pretty much grew up in that area together meaning Bloomfield, Belleville, Nutley and its over petty shit !! Sux to ruin a good night like that !

Originally posted by ceepee

THATS WHAT I"M SAYING !!!...Honestly from what I heard and this was brief from my boy that got hit, was Carmine and him were talking handling some bizniz, and My boy said something and I guess Carmine did not like it ...I dont know, He just said that Carmine and his boys jumped him...Who knows but we all pretty much grew up in that area together meaning Bloomfield, Belleville, Nutley and its over petty shit !! Sux to ruin a good night like that !

Sounds like an episode of the Sopranos

DIESEL!!!

Originally posted by dieselkid76

Sounds like an episode of the Sopranos

DIESEL!!!

:D:laugh::tongue::D

Tooo Funny !!!!

Anyways...I wanna give a :clap: :clap: to whoever is making Taste HOT again....cause it died down for awhile now I hear it Bangin !! Except for the fights !:eek: