Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting wet in the workplace....

shroomface

girlies do ya feel me on this :laugh::mad:

i am wearing this very revealing skirt today and this new cute guy who started a week ago (who i have been so sweating) gives me these cute smiles as he walks by from the conference room and it just drives me nuts. i wish i could just go over to his cubicle and ride his cock.

Originally posted by shroomface

i am wearing this very revealing skirt today and this new cute guy who started a week ago (who i have been so sweating) gives me these cute smiles as he walks by from the conference room and it just drives me nuts. i wish i could just go over to his cubicle and ride his cock.

you sound like fun...;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Here= work, not the board, fool. :tongue:

BTW, what happened to you guys on Friday? I feel like I spent nearly my entire evening looking for one person or another...

we went back out on the danccefloor and stayed upfront. I dont know where you went :( I kept looking around for you and i never found you.

I ended up closing it out at 1 - i had no idea if you were there or not but I was still looking around! Damn i NEVER get a hug from you!

welcome to the boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by shroomface

Originally posted by marcid21

i had major issues at work yesterday...so I went into the bathroom to have me a lil' fun....

...low and behold, someone in the stall next to me was pinching a huge loaf...

...there went that idea...:rolleyes:

that sucks...but how did you know it was a huge loaf?