Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: johnholmes

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes mr. holmes digga would like your two cents before he leaves for his road to recovery..............................

and please do not wait till tomorrow, i am dying to hear what comes out your keyboard, but keep it real holmes diggas watchin.........and i need an afternoon laugh

or how bout this, digga posts it for you to save yourself time and effort and i will be doing you a favor, because to tell you two the truth i like you two, (godisadj & johnholmes) your very funny and give digga a daily chuckle, i feed off people like you two, ya know the lower part of the food chain..............

so sit back holmes i'll do your review for ya:

johnholmes: you guys are all losers and jo gio is an mp3 playing dj that sucks and will never become a big time dj, moo sucks too and that roddigga dj should just keep his dayjob, blah blah blah blah.............elite ent. suck and cherri is gonna burn down, blah blah blah blah, you guys are all losers, your club sucks, rod sucks as a dj, blah blah blah.............

see holmes diggas not a asshole, i'm just here to help you out!!! so people don't call you an internet tough guy, see this way if they start rippin on you again they'll have to deal with me, ya hear me, and play nice, play nice, your so angry, and CP don't like angry people!!!!!!

we now already holmes..........we already know.......it'll be OK, it'll be OK!!!!!

oh holmes i know your gonna love this

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA TO YA FREAK, HOLLLLAAAAAAA TO YA

Originally posted by roddigga

yes mr. holmes digga would like your two cents before he leaves for his road to recovery..............................

and please do not wait till tomorrow, i am dying to hear what comes out your keyboard, but keep it real holmes diggas watchin.........and i need an afternoon laugh

or how bout this, digga posts it for you to save yourself time and effort and i will be doing you a favor, because to tell you two the truth i like you two, (godisadj & johnholmes) your very funny and give digga a daily chuckle, i feed off people like you two, ya know the lower part of the food chain..............

so sit back holmes i'll do your review for ya:

johnholmes: you guys are all losers and jo gio is an mp3 playing dj that sucks and will never become a gid time dj, moo sucks too and that roddigga dj should just keep his dayjob, blah blah blah blah.............elite ent. suck and cherri is gonna burn down, blah blah blah blah, you guys are all losers, your club sucks, rod sucks as a dj, blah blah blah.............

see holmes diggas not a asshole, i'm just here to help you out!!! so people don't call you an internet tough guy, see this way if they start rippin on you again they'll have to deal with me, ya hear me, and play nice, play nice, your so angry, and CP don't like angry people!!!!!!

we now already holmes..........we already know.......it'll be OK, it'll be OK!!!!!

oh holmes i know your gonna love this

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA TO YA FREAK, HOLLLLAAAAAAA TO YA

digg you forgot one more important thing Cherri closing oarty this week since we increased our numers buy more than 50% from the week before Cherri is shutting down

holmes drop the gun and pls respond........i have 20 minutes left at work and can not wait another minute...........

i know it's tough to come up with a creative and different response, then your last cherri review, but spit it out, and do what digga does, spit out the first thing that comes to your head...........

so pretty much your response will look a little like this:

salkdf wpoiue kjnk lzhla;ksf apeu rwpoui I"LL KICK YOUR ASS DIGGA sdkhf alh qwiut CHERRI SUCKS dljfk;la ;ldsaj alsjd ljs lsakj lsdjk JOE SUCKS skdf awoipeu iu YOU SUCK i;oraut liw sd;fljajreoiu09

hands on the homekeys holmes and keep it real, really try to come by this saturday it's the closing party.............

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

well holmes this is it, i just cheked my buddy list and apparently you two are not logged on, so this is a farewell and please give an honost response, and talk all the shit you want about me.............

i'll be in lipshitz virginia on my road to recovery, i'm sure your insults about elite, mr.giorgio and even myself will be pure amusement to cp while i'm gone.............

it was nice trying to meet ya pal, we'll chit chat and go to cherri together when i get back, so we can both give our honost review and i can introduce you to elite and the rest of the crew, i'm sure they'll be happy to meet you..........

ta ta holmes

holllaa

i feed off people like you two, ya know the lower part of the food chain..............

UOTE]

hey thanks for taken a liking to me you pudgy little hawiian midget. unfortunately i was not at cherry, i ended up getting dragged to float, which i might add was pretty good. rydell was pretty good and i am not a fan of metro lounge. shawn ink tries way to hard and is nothing more than a jp follower, get off his balls shawn. as for you roddigga i never heard you spin, nor do i care to since your signature has a line from a plasmic honey cheese track. so you fit right in with the cheeseball cd spinning crew over at cherry. i bet you guys swap mp3 like baseball cards, fucking clowns. like always cherry was sick and constantly getting more packed. obviously something isnt right if no one is dancing.

Originally posted by djchoopa

he we go again !!!!!!!:rolleyes:

hey hey hey its the super dooper dj chalupa who can outspin anyone. still waiting on your cd my man. i am dying to hear ur "skills"

oh by the way pudgy midget boy sorry for the not so witty response. very busy at work you know how mondays can be. HOLLA, you by the joe gio pm'd and told me they had a step stool in the booth for u to look up over the booth is this tru?

hey thanks for taken a liking to me you pudgy little hawiian midget. unfortunately i was not at cherry, i ended up getting dragged to float, which i might add was pretty good. rydell was pretty good and i am not a fan of metro lounge. shawn ink tries way to hard and is nothing more than a jp follower, get off his balls shawn. as for you roddigga i never heard you spin, nor do i care to since your signature has a line from a plasmic honey cheese track. so you fit right in with the cheeseball cd spinning crew over at cherry. i bet you guys swap mp3 like baseball cards, fucking clowns. like always cherry was sick and constantly getting more packed. obviously something isnt right if no one is dancing.

Originally posted by johnholmes

i feed off people like you two, ya know the lower part of the food chain..............

UOTE]

johnny, no need for name calling, pudgy???, my mom said i'm just big boned.........

so i guess we're not gonna get a review from you huh johnny.........so johnny since i personally hate joe giorgio, and think he sucks, and to tell you the truth i aint a fuken DJ, i'm just a pudgy little hawaiia, crackhead club whore, digga wants to know, why do ya hate cherri and elite so much???

and who are by the way???

and no hostility johnny and no more name calling, just answer the question, i'm here to help.............

hey hey hey its the super dooper dj chalupa who can outspin anyone. still waiting on your cd my man. i am dying to hear ur "skills"

oh by the way pudgy midget boy sorry for the not so witty response. very busy at work you know how mondays can be. HOLLA, you by the joe gio pm'd and told me they had a step stool in the booth for u to look up over the booth is this tru?

actually i just used moo, i hopped on his shoulders for an hour and half, poor fella, we then switched..................

so johnny, why ya so angry????? all the time

johnny, no need for name calling, pudgy???, my mom said i'm just big boned.........

so i guess we're not gonna get a review from you huh johnny.........so johnny since i personally hate joe giorgio, and think he sucks, and to tell you the truth i aint a fuken DJ, i'm just a pudgy little hawaiia, crackhead club whore, digga wants to know, why do ya hate cherri and elite so much???

and who are by the way???

and no hostility johnny and no more name calling, just answer the question, i'm here to help.............

ok sorry big boned husky phillipino. i have stated many many times why i dont like elite among other promoters. so just run a search and figure it out without me getting into a long drawn out post. but in a nutshell its their BS hype, sick promos that piss me off on here. HOLLA back my friend

ok sorry big boned husky phillipino. i have stated many many times why i dont like elite among other promoters. so just run a search and figure it out without me getting into a long drawn out post. but in a nutshell its their BS hype, sick promos that piss me off on here. HOLLA back my friend

hey, that's cool and i respect your opinion, i really don't waste my time reading all the posts to all the threads so my bad on not knowing wear all the hidden anger was coming from...........

so anyway fool keep up the drama, and stop in sometime and tell elite how your feeling, seriously be a man about it, ya know!!!!

tell em what there doing wrong, i spoke to mr.joe corrolla and he's dying to meet ya, it seems your in the business, so i think you should stop hidin behind cp and come forward and say hello to mr.giorgio and the rest of elite and tell them to there face what the problem is..............

hey i don't mean to get involved and i aint taking sides, but i'm dyin to know who you are and if you do have the ball to say it to there face.........................??????

hey, that's cool and i respect your opinion, i really don't waste my time reading all the posts to all the threads so my bad on not knowing wear all the hidden anger was coming from...........

so anyway fool keep up the drama, and stop in sometime and tell elite how your feeling, seriously be a man about it, ya know!!!!

tell em what there doing wrong, i spoke to mr.joe corrolla and he's dying to meet ya, it seems your in the business, so i think you should stop hidin behind cp and come forward and say hello to mr.giorgio and the rest of elite and tell them to there face what the problem is..............

hey i don't mean to get involved and i aint taking sides, but i'm dyin to know who you are and if you do have the ball to say it to there face.........................??????

yea its funny their convinced i am or was a promoter or something. which i have never been nor would want to. i just got really sick of constantly seeing there posts every FFFing day about cherri/river st or whatever. its fine with me if its done once a week or so but everyday with their bs gets annoying. but anyway i do plan on going there and introduce myself soon, cause like i read cherry is getting better and better week in week out. must be SICK even though no one was dancing as was stated in the reviews. must of been all those non commercial tracks you guys layed down :laugh: :laugh: hey rod can you list your playlist? just out of curiosity

yea its funny their convinced i am or was a promoter or something. which i have never been nor would want to. i just got really sick of constantly seeing there posts every FFFing day about cherri/river st or whatever. its fine with me if its done once a week or so but everyday with their bs gets annoying. but anyway i do plan on going there and introduce myself soon, cause like i read cherry is getting better and better week in week out. must be SICK even though no one was dancing as was stated in the reviews. must of been all those non commercial tracks you guys layed down :laugh: :laugh: hey rod can you list your playlist? just out of curiosity

I BET YOUR DAD THINKS YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN JUST ANOTHER MEAL FOR YOUR MOM.

well since i heard you were coming i looped darkbeat over and ever again, it kinda got me sick for an hour and half...........

no but seriously here's my track list i looped darkbeat over all these songs:

stranger in my house

final chapter

i turn to you

zombie nation

whoomp there it is (one of diggas favorites)

darkbeat acc

final chapter

i than looped the sha from darkbeat and played it over deap chemikal

it's not right but it's ok

zombie nation again (the crowd got silly at this point)

then i ended it with the classic - sukin my dick

oh what a night!!!!!!!!!!

well since i heard you were coming i looped darkbeat over and ever again, it kinda got me sick for an hour and half...........

stranger in my house

final chapter

i turn to you

zombie nation

darkbeat acc

final chapter

OF COURSE YOU CANT BE SERIOUS COME ON, IT WAS POSTED THAT NOT ONE COMMERCIAL TRACK WAS PLAYED SO LETS HEAR THEM. OH I UNDERSTAND THEY WONT BE SO "UNDERGROUND" IF YOU POST IT ON HERE. YOU KNOW CAUSE NO TRACK THAT WAS RIPPED FROM SOULSEEK ISNT COMMERCIAL OR WIDELY AVAILABLE.

stranger in my house

final chapter

i turn to you

zombie nation

darkbeat acc

final chapter

:laugh: :laugh: I'm enjoying seeing you trade virtual blows with mr. holmes.

LETS CONT. THE MOM JOKES GREEK/PUNJAB

I BET YOUR DAD WISHES YOU WERE JUST ANOTHER LOAD IN HER GREEK MOLEY ASS OR A NICE FACIAL DRIPPING FROM HER CHIN

HAHHHAHAHAHA GOT U I GOT YOU

NOW GET BACK TO ME ON TH EPUNJAB OR GREEK GOAT FUCKER

Yeah but my joke was alittle funny, I think.

That was just a statement.

Anywho, loloolzzzzlooolol@GREEK/PUNJAB

OF COURSE YOU CANT BE SERIOUS COME ON, IT WAS POSTED THAT NOT ONE COMMERCIAL TRACK WAS PLAYED SO LETS HEAR THEM. OH I UNDERSTAND THEY WONT BE SO "UNDERGROUND" IF YOU POST IT ON HERE. YOU KNOW CAUSE NO TRACK THAT WAS RIPPED FROM SOULSEEK ISNT COMMERCIAL OR WIDELY AVAILABLE.

oh hell yeah i'm just a 24 hour crakchead i can't spin for my life..............i'm headed to lipshitz va to work on my skills to make you happy

johnny you would have loved it at cherri when i dropped zombie nation, come on you know back in the day you loved that track, come on johnny sing the chorus with me before i leave for lipshitz va ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh oh oh oh ooohhhhhhhh ohhhhhh oh oh..............

see what i did was since cherri is such a "commercial crowd" are those the right words johnny ............i baught JOCK JAMS on televsion and just played that...........it was grrrreat