Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please sign this petition giving Roland

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

stop being politically correct, it's not your style..:D :tongue:no matter how you slice it, it's still velveeta.. :D give Roly the chance and he will build a significant crowd... he has already done it with Lunar Sessions;)

tone, you know me, i don't jump on bandwagons, so i'll give the guy some credit where credit is due. What i hope to see is cheeslini will feel pressure and change it up a bit, so we would have roland and cheeslini tearing it up. Two djs are better than one..

but my ultimate wish is patio classics night with roland.

Originally posted by saleen351

tone, you know me, i don't jump on bandwagons, so i'll give the guy some credit where credit is due. What i hope to see is cheeslini will feel pressure and change it up a bit, so we would have roland and cheeslini tearing it up. Two djs are better than one..

but my ultimate wish is patio classics night with roland.

true ;) but Roly is still the king of the Patio,based on pure talent .:cool:

• 1 month later...
Guest saleen351

wmc is ova.. time to get the petiton back up and running..

please email lp and tell him roland should get his party!

spaceowner@aol.com

and that is his real addy... spam that mofo till we can stay at space till the afternoon....

ding dong the euro trash is gone.. its back to locals on the wheels of steel.... the WMC is ova, let it go, go visit a ibiza to see that trash spin again...

also ralph falcon and possible styrke at maze residency should be good... plus rain with jimmy t...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmovement33

after checking out the glorious new space patio i can't wait to see miami's best local dj "roland" tearing it up on the 1's and 2's out there.

yea, but i'm gonna be extra hard on roland this year.. Its time he drops that slow house and rocks the patio... let jimmy t open and roland rock it out.. you can't go wrong...:idea:

saleen my last memory @ the old space is seeing rolly just rip up the patio. his set was the best i've heard next to his b-day set. he really builds a set like no other. i enjoy a pounding flava every now and then but i enjoy being taken on a ride and not all hard grooves. roland is a master behind the decks.