Clubplanet Nightlife Community

torture or paradise?

karma4

Well, that was part of the Rocky Points (Puerto Penasco's) greatest hits in the late 80's-early 90's. humpty.gif Every bar in town played that at least a dozen times a day. I still have nightmares about it. I feel for you.

Flaccid Ashback----So what's a young lad to do?? Con the owner of a bar to open early for him and his friends, climbs over the dj booth (candy flippin' on 2 hits of E and 2 hits of A, with no sleep the night before) puts in his own music for about 15 of his friends and brings a groovalicious house vibe to that place for a few hours, (no more AC/DC, Rob Base, etc) while everyone's trippin' balls playing hockey with the ashtrays in the middle of the bar, throwing bottles of beer (but spending money so the owner didn't mind)....oh the memories. dazeda.gif

Originally posted by dlish:

Well, that was part of the Rocky Points (Puerto Penasco's) greatest hits in the late 80's-early 90's. humpty.gif Every bar in town played that at least a dozen times a day. I still have nightmares about it. I feel for you.

Flaccid Ashback----So what's a young lad to do?? Con the owner of a bar to open early for him and his friends, climbs over the dj booth (candy flippin' on 2 hits of E and 2 hits of A, with no sleep the night before) puts in his own music for about 15 of his friends and brings a groovalicious house vibe to that place for a few hours, (no more AC/DC, Rob Base, etc) while everyone's trippin' balls playing hockey with the ashtrays in the middle of the bar, throwing bottles of beer (but spending money so the owner didn't mind)....oh the memories. dazeda.gif

See THAT would've scored some MAAAAJOR core points, but alas, inadmissable.

Do it again, do it again!!

------------------

Method acting is like masturbating. It's lots of fun, but you don't accomplish much. - Charlton Heston

Originally posted by dlish:

ok, that sounds way more fun ... cwm32.gif

Archived