Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Split Jersey into 2 states...Old Jersey & NJ

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tell me about it.........like the fat girl in the bathroom that tried to get tough with me..........i told her to STFU......she said you are lucky i am drunk or i'd kick your ass

Umm... why would anyone get smart with you, you are the sweetest thing. There are one too many clowns in that place.

Believe it or not, back in the 70's they was a vote held to make 'new jersey' a borough of NYC, obviously, it didnt work, and 'old Jersey', was gonna be 'just jersey'.....

personally, I think they should redo the county lines...

there is NO reason why Passaic county should have hick-ass towns like West Milford...and Fairfield should be a part of Morris county, not Essex

but that would be a whole new thread...what do you think, Gov Hype?

I FIGHT HAS BEEN GOING ON ALL LONG TIME NOW WITH MILLBURN TOWNSHIP AND COUNTY OF ESSEX. MILLBURN WANTS TO BE PART OF MORRIS CAUSE MOST OF ITS TAXES NOW GO TO HELP CITYS LIKE NEWARK. IF ESSEX ALLOWS THIS TO HAPPEN THEN MORRIS COUNTY WILL BE THE WEALTHIEST COUNTY IN THE COUNTRY

Originally posted by tommytempts

I FIGHT HAS BEEN GOING ON ALL LONG TIME NOW WITH MILLBURN TOWNSHIP AND COUNTY OF ESSEX. MILLBURN WANTS TO BE PART OF MORRIS CAUSE MOST OF ITS TAXES NOW GO TO HELP CITYS LIKE NEWARK. IF ESSEX ALLOWS THIS TO HAPPEN THEN MORRIS COUNTY WILL BE THE WEALTHIEST COUNTY IN THE COUNTRY

i thought bergen was # 3 and #1 in jersey???

Originally posted by incredulous

i thought bergen was # 3 and #1 in jersey???

I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT BUT MILLBURN/SHORT HILLS IS THE WEALTHIEST TOWN IN THE STATE AND WITH ITS IMPACT ON MORRIS WHICH IS ALREADY A WEALTHY COUNTY WOULD MAKE IT THE WEALTHIEST IN THE COUNTRY....THIS COMES FROM AN ARTICAL I READ IN THE STAR LEDGER A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO.

THE ARTICAL ALSO SAID THAT MILLBURN PAYS ALMOST THE SAME IN TAXES AS NEWARK, AND MILLBURNS POPULATION IS LESS THAN 20,000., AND NEWARKS IS OVER 200,000. HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT.

Originally posted by tommytempts

I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT BUT MILLBURN/SHORT HILLS IS THE WEALTHIEST TOWN IN THE STATE AND WITH ITS IMPACT ON MORRIS WHICH IS ALREADY A WEALTHY COUNTY WOULD MAKE IT THE WEALTHIEST IN THE COUNTRY....THIS COMES FROM AN ARTICAL I READ IN THE STAR LEDGER A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO.

THE ARTICAL ALSO SAID THAT MILLBURN PAYS ALMOST THE SAME IN TAXES AS NEWARK, AND MILLBURNS POPULATION IS LESS THAN 20,000., AND NEWARKS IS OVER 200,000. HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT.

All i Know is i live in essex county right now, and because of newark (supposedly) car insurance sucks because of car thefts and stuff.

Im moving to morris county in a few weeks and i think they said my car insurance will go down by $500 a year or something.

Originally posted by xrapturex

All i Know is i live in essex county right now, and because of newark (supposedly) car insurance sucks because of car thefts and stuff.

Im moving to morris county in a few weeks and i think they said my car insurance will go down by $500 a year or something.

MY MOTHERS FRIEND MOVED FROM WEST ORANGE TO FLORHAM PARK AND HER CAR INSURANCE DROPPED ALMOST 50%...AND THE TOWNS ARE ONLY 20 MINUTES AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. BUT FLORHAM PARK IS MORRIS.