Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Exit??

WOW TWO CODY's!!!!!!!

average age is early 20's

dress decent....not all bummed out in sweats...last time i went to exit awhile back i was in dkny slacks and a ribbed shirt with shiny shoes.

its been really really good the last two months from what ive been hearing, check it out...

-Joe

Originally posted by cody05

Was wondering if anyone could tell me the average age on a Friday night? Is there any dress code and how has it been? Thankyou in advance...

average age like reddog said is early 20s. As far as dress goes, show up in a pair of nice jeans, diesel sneakers or something like em, and a nice t shirt or something and you'll be fine (might want to wear a tank under that shirt cause it can get hot in that place later on in the nite...

As far as how is it, its been good, and this friday with Draper back there, regardless of whether you like him or not- that place is going to be out of control and PACKED so it should be fun.

I'll be there :D

bern

Originally posted by cody05

Thankyou everbody for the info. Brian1500 HAPPY MOTHERFUCKIN BIRTHDAY... COSMIC you know if I am going out I want to do it right. Don't be suprised if we end up at Vinyl after Vicious...

Bro, i can not wait. Start the night with some Vicious dropping some classics,stop by and see Bugout in the Red room and then off to ARC/Vinyl for Tenaglia and some tribal. Dose it get any better then that??? Good friends and great music!!