Clubplanet Nightlife Community

India- Love and Happiness

xxsplashxx

Originally posted by boriginal

Smileys in toms river. its a double pack domestic. we are going out of business so the record will be on sale. probobly $7

ill have to look into thats a nice drive for me, ive been stocking up on doubles of many clasics as of late so maybe

i cant believe some djs download music instead of buing teh VINYL geez. And yeah LOVE AND HAPPINESS a great classic vocals,percussions,bassline, an all around classic. My bro has the original record as well, and its an excitement i think when a DJ goesto a record shop and listens to everythin and leves with gems, thast how my bro got this record back in 1994. HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG!

Originally posted by silverbull

i cant believe some djs download music instead of buing teh VINYL geez. And yeah LOVE AND HAPPINESS a great classic vocals,percussions,bassline, an all around classic. My bro has the original record as well, and its an excitement i think when a DJ goesto a record shop and listens to everythin and leves with gems, thast how my bro got this record back in 1994. HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG!

well everyone can be a dj now rip some mp3s get a cd player and boom we have another dj. most of these people see nothing wrong with jsut spinnin cds and not buying anything. ive always hated spinnin cds i guess cause i 1st started spinnin in 1990 and the technology wasnt there till about 2 or 3 yrs later to mix cds. but its a lost cause arguing about it

WAKEUP it seems like i always agree with what you say and think your a very knowledgeable person. Much respect for ya. using mp3s from music you dload makes djs,lol. Im sure FRANKIE KNUCKELS,LARRY LEVAN,MASTERS AT WORK, DANNY TENAGLIA, JUNIOR VASQUEZ, DAVID MORALES, ROBERT OWENS, JAIME PRINCIPLE, JESSE SAUNDERS,ETC, frown about this idea.

Originally posted by silverbull

WAKEUP it seems like i always agree with what you say and think your a very knowledgeable person. Much respect for ya. using mp3s from music you dload makes djs,lol. Im sure FRANKIE KNUCKELS,LARRY LEVAN,MASTERS AT WORK, DANNY TENAGLIA, JUNIOR VASQUEZ, DAVID MORALES, ROBERT OWENS, JAIME PRINCIPLE, JESSE SAUNDERS,ETC, frown about this idea.

yea but many get very upset and annoyed when i knock cd djs and mp3 whores :laugh: