Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can i please get a track list from...........

Originally posted by wakeup

are you crazy there wasnt one commercial track dropped that night :laugh:

ahhhh the other troublemaker from the past ---- if you were there ... you would understand that there were no commercial tracks played this saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take a poll ..... ask the people that were there

Originally posted by djchoopa

ahhhh the other troublemaker from the past ---- if you were there ... you would understand that there were no commercial tracks played this saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take a poll ..... ask the people that were there

troublemaker:laugh: :laugh: arent u the guy that johnholmes posted in the music forum can outspin anybody

Originally posted by psychosweetie

First good point you ever made! Now STFU!

listen psychocunt all i ever see is u defending this damn place. now granted the posts bashing it arent right, though very amusing. im willing to bet anything your on ur knees servicing one of the promoters.

Originally posted by tommytempts

THANKS TO "LOFT" DJ'S LIKE YOURSELF WHO HAVE ONLY NEGATIVE TO SAY ADS SO MUCH TO THE BOARD... SERIOUSLY THE CHERRI DRAMA IS NOW PLAYED OUT, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CLUB

trust me my man everyone who knows me knows i keep it real. id much rather play what i want and for the right people, than cheese ridden jersey, been there done that. but hopefully this new room in abyss will be good thing. so go sweat temps so more and listen to denny loop dive n the pool over the relentless keys

listen psychocunt all i ever see is u defending this damn place. now granted the posts bashing it arent right, though very amusing. im willing to bet anything your on ur knees servicing one of the promoters.

that was very insightful:idea: . Considering everyone knows my b/f works there, thats actually true.

I post my reviews when someone starts a thread, and then i stick up for it when people who have never been there have something to say. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but wouldnt it be helpful to form an opinion about something you know something about:confused: How can you bash somewhere you have never been? I just dont get itfragend013.gif

trust me my man everyone who knows me knows i keep it real. id much rather play what i want and for the right people, than cheese ridden jersey, been there done that. but hopefully this new room in abyss will be good thing. so go sweat temps so more and listen to denny loop dive n the pool over the relentless keys

you are making fun of cheesy jersey clubs but u dont think abyss is cheesy?:laugh::confused: