Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V. This Friday @ Oxygen

oxygenlounge

I will def. be there... I am coming from Boston and am a HUGE Edgar V fan!!! Can anyone give me details abou tthe place? Dress code, where the club is, how late it is open? Thanks for any help guys and gals!!!

hi guys,

This Friday Edgar V will be in the mix at O2 lounge. and it seems t only be geting better and better. a smaller venue with an awesome atmosphere prepared to have a Dj like Edgar V. for a true music fan what better than having access to your idols?

how to get to O2?

we are located on 2911 grand avenue, coconut grove

if coming from north, take I-95 south, then US 1, make a left on 27th ave , then a right on tiger tail , go to the stop sign, make a left , then the first left or second left and O2 lounge will be located on the subterranean level . for more info, please call 305-476-0202

i'll see you all at O2 this Friday

Mega

:cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by meli2444

I'LL SEE YOU GUYS THERE :tongue:

Meli, you guys want to hook up again like last time? This time I promise to keep my keys on my person.....what are your plans for afterward?

I cant go this weekend....I dont have any1 to take care of my wonderful children...but what can i do. Im gonna send my wife though im gonna let her getaway..this weekend. while i struggle with the kids...well i hope u all have a good time for me, and tell Edgar to fill the horn with air so it will work this week.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Meli, you guys want to hook up again like last time? This time I promise to keep my keys on my person.....what are your plans for afterward?

I WANT TO GO BUT NOT SURE NOW. I THINK JESS WANTS TO STAY IN. I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF WE ARE SO WE CAN HANG. ;)

Hey, Obby

It's me Camila. I told you that i was working hard to bring good music to our ears. I am so excited that it's your b-day this friday. come and celebrate here at O2 and you know that I will take care of you and your friends. good old days

call me here at O2 -305-476-0202

I'll see at O2 Friday

Smile

Mega

:balloon: