Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet down the tubes

themoo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by drmoxx

but isn't that the point. going out and clubbing is fun, a way to escape reality for a bit. coming on here to find out what's hot, etc, so we can go out and forget about life for a while.

isn't there enuff drama in the real world for us. isn't this a site that should help us find information,music, clubs in order to go out and have a good time??

and not all this bullshit that goes on now??

This is such a GAY post :nopity:

Oh and Moo, SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! I don't know you and I don't want to know you but after reading all of you post you sound like a WHINING LITTLE BITCH!

How many fucking more times are you going to mention that you have a website. Congradulations you FUCKING BUTT-PIRATE!

Guest bbn
Originally posted by themoo

You guys really should start eliminating people that are out here to start trouble. Let people speak their minds and opinions but eliminate the low lifes especially people that are out making personal attacks. Alot of your members are getting fed up. That obviously includes me. Anyone else think they need to get on top of this?

Man... I think I just developed a new respect for you. You're right, I know a lot of people who check this site out and then either a)never post or b)get tired of the same assholes making a million posts between themselves and just go to other sites where their views can be treated humanely (or if they're not, the moderators take them off).

There's a lot of people out here who just want to express ideas about a good time they had, how good they thought someone was or if they had a bad time...very simple. However, as soon as someone who's "new" comes on... here comes the attacks and threats....unreal. Lets not even talk about the closet racists on here hating on jews, blacks, arabs, etc.

Guess clubplanet forgot their own set of rules they laid down in the registering section.

Originally posted by bbn

Man... I think I just developed a new respect for you. You're right, I know a lot of people who check this site out and then either a)never post or b)get tired of the same assholes making a million posts between themselves and just go to other sites where their views can be treated humanely (or if they're not, the moderators take them off).

There's a lot of people out here who just want to express ideas about a good time they had, how good they thought someone was or if they had a bad time...very simple. However, as soon as someone who's "new" comes on... here comes the attacks and threats....unreal. Lets not even talk about the closet racists on here hating on jews, blacks, arabs, etc.

Guess clubplanet forgot their own set of rules they laid down in the registering section.

2 Friggin Homos

:hump: