Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moo... Looka Hea....

Miss Moo,

I am really torn here... I dont know whether to laugh at your post, or cry at a complete waste of testicles and manhoon.... do you not understand the term, sarcasm... and were you not blessed with a sense of humor????

90% of everything posted on this board is out of humor... the other 10% is boring shit from the promoter's and hater's....

I really think you need to sit down and re-think things... If Club Planet is going down the tubes as you say, then what is with all the increased action in regards to posts and newbie's...

Take it for what it is... A message board for people to freely express themselves, meet new people, dog hot chics (as I love to do), and possibly find some new venue's to hang out on the week(ends).....

I personally have no fucking time or respect for people like yourself who only post to criticise and complain... quite simply, if you dont like the station... change the fucking channel bro...

What are you worried about anyway... didnt you humps start up your own message board????? Go back to posting on your own website if you feel safer there...

I only hope that someday kid, you will learn to be happy with yourself, and not try to find happiness through the respect of others.... its only going to be a dead end process...

Maybe if you remove The from your screename, and just go as Moo... people will not pick on you as much... I myself felt the need to pull the rug out just for that reason...

The, typically preceeds a word which would be something renowned or of greatness...

Such as, The Appalachian Trail.... The Rocky Mountains.... The United States of America.... Somehow, The Moo just doesnt find a resting place next to such great things....

I look forward to Cyber Slapping your silly ass around more in the future, so hopefully you wont resign... just take a break, and come back with a new attitude...

And rent a sense of fucking humor for Gods Sake.....

ahem...

HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Thought to ponder- Am I really short, or just undertall.....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm making a suggestion to CP, believe me I can take the harassment, just out to see if anyone else is getting fed up with the antagonizers. As far as respect goes, I don't need it from low life internet tuff guys I need it from real people. So bus you can take your respect and shove it up your ass.

I have long since hung up my gloves shorty.... lucky for you....

If you have been busted on by me, feel blessed... and enjoy the good laugh...

I only bust on people I like or the ones that stand out in my mind....

or the really really short people with big ego's that live in a glass house and think they are the shiznit...

which is it bro????

hahahah...

see....

now we are having fun...

Its fun firing back but I'd rather not. Now go hit up another cycle mr manhood talk. I'm sure all that sauce makes you a man, nut what about down stairs? Probably a boy by now. As far as Donkey goes, he is a skinny Giraffe looking sissy. I heard his name is donkeyrun because he runs when he is confronted.

MOO .... you make me laugh...are you serious.... i know what you look like.....and trust me lilttle sister......you shouldnt be talking trash. the cut-off for trash talking is weighing 150lbs and benching over 135 lbs.....

sorry you dont make the cut.....

try your on message board.....your friends are better company.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

This Moo guy/girl is taking this way too serious, he/she needs to chill and have a laugh.. I am having a good laugh, at Mr/Mrs Moo's expense, but thats ok, i'm sure He/she has busted on someone else at one point in his/her posting days.. I would even let him/her bust on me, who cares, its all in good fun Mr/Mrs Moo.

Mooo....

There is no validity left in your words....

You sent out this pathetic cry for help about the board going to hell, and then you resort to the same antics you are complaining about...

yes... i am the sauce man... its not for bragging, I am just open and dont bs like most people... I am open about my habits and what I do...

ask any of the ladies on here... I didnt get the title of jerzee box eating champ from holding hands with them and singing kumbya....

They will attest that I am of good character and not a fake hiding behind a screename....

did you just say skinny, giraffe looking sissy???

yeah, ya did....

god help us... the kid learned how to type big words...

more thought and creativity bro... you are regressing to the boy in you...

and as for my mandhood...

what the hell are you worried about that for????

I dont seem to have any problem getting ass, and I do have a list of repeat customers.... so I dont think I need to worry about how I am hung or how I well I can sling my gun....

I cannot stop laughing though... you are such a hypocrit...

You just resorted to the same shit you were complaining about...

Please refrain from making yourself look silly... if that is at all possible....

oh yeah, one more thing Moo....

I just wanted you to know, I took a shit over lunch, and scaled it... fugger weighed in at 185 lbs, after I picked all the corn out...

You may want to remember this one fact when you call me out...

I SHIT BIGGER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do hit the sauce Moo... not that I brag about it or think everyone should... but I refuse to be logged in as a hypocrit and lie about my habits....

I have nothin to hide kid....

I use it to polish off the look, only to be backed up by a regiment workout and diet....

All the drugs in the world will only get you so far... sorry to hear you feel different...

You would be one of the humps that interrupts my superset to tell me about the fucking cycle of Decca you are going on this summer...

Well save it bro... I dont care.... and it aint workin...

as for the club drugs....

the only one I prefer to stay away from is kitty... I dont like doing anything that renders me Trewguyed.... or out of control and unable to snap out of it...

Why are you getting so upset over all this shit anyway...

Repeat after me Mousa...

"There is life beyone the message board!!!"

As you can see.... THE BUS is a nice fucking guy.... and I am not one that you should direct shit at... being that I can stomp your ass in a NY minute... on or off the board... but more importantly, I am a very loyal friend and treat those within my circle quite well...

Its your loss if you choose to be a hater and call me out like that...

You will have plenty of time to contemplate your mistakes and get a new view on life while you are healing up in the ER kid...

Dont call me out unless you want to get run over...

Bus dont walk...

That would be cardio....

I work too hard to put the weight on... and it comes off too easily.....

How bout a wheelchair race....

Or a box eating competition....

yeahyeahyeah....

we line up 10 girls for each of us....

First one to get all ten to holla big poppa wins....

whaddya say Anthony Moo... you in???

I thought that you guys wanted me to act like you? I thought that was what all the fun was about. Maybe its you contradicting yourself. I guess I should just be myself then and not respond. make up your minds, do you want me to fire back or not?

By the way buddy I bench 330. Pound for pound I am probably stronger than all of you.

Bus your the one saying its fun to do this shit, believe me I don't agree. From now on personal attacks will be responded by personal attacks. So lets leave it at that. I know you are a good guy, don't know about donkey. I guess if I have to stoop to the levels of firing back you guys can't take it. So I won't do it because I know it pisses people off, I am not out to do that. Now do you get my point? There is a fine line between ball breaking and fighting words. Now you understand better. Dude you're barely as big as me.

OK- i have not got involved untill now. Moo if you can bench 330lbs, god bless you. However, the bigtime, must call you out on this! I have seen you a many times. And i dont personally believe you can bench this amount. NO bullshit here I would love to see this happen. I tell you one thing if i see you do this I will give you mad respect! But i dont think there is a chance in hell you can.

moo

let me lend you some help.

the weights you've been lifting are silver...

you need to read the plates more clearly the say 4.5lbs not 45

so you can put up 33.0 lbs

that excellent. most girls max out at 30.0 lbs

you should try spinning class. or maybe yoga.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by themoo

Bus your the one saying its fun to do this shit, believe me I don't agree. From now on personal attacks will be responded by personal attacks. So lets leave it at that. I know you are a good guy, don't know about donkey. I guess if I have to stoop to the levels of firing back you guys can't take it. So I won't do it because I know it pisses people off, I am not out to do that. Now do you get my point? There is a fine line between ball breaking and fighting words. Now you understand better. Dude you're barely as big as me.

I know you and Bus, Ant, I've never seen you side by side but bus is like 5'9-5'10'' 230, he is a big boy, Im not knocking either of you guys BTW.

Lets have a pose down MDW at tempts!!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by njbigtime

OK- i have not got involved untill now. Moo if you can bench 330lbs, god bless you. However, the bigtime, must call you out on this! I have seen you a many times. And i dont personally believe you can bench this amount. NO bullshit here I would love to see this happen. I tell you one thing if i see you do this I will give you mad respect! But i dont think there is a chance in hell you can.

Believe me, I do. I go to Axiom, find out if you know anyone there and they can check me when I do chest. I've always been really strong. Didi 300 when I was 16 in High School, maybe that is why I'm 5'7"? LOL Seriously I have no reason to lie. I did 315 last week. I was able to do 330 right before memorial day weekend last year. I should be at that or above that in a month