Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please help me out!!

sandiegino

i want to go to WMC so badddddd!!!

I dont want to make the same mistake i made last year - went with friends who wanted to do the tourist thing and so i didnt get to go to all the parties i wanted to go.

Since i dont have too much money this year and cant afford a hotel room on my own im hoping someone in my situation will be willing to split the lodging. Ill sleep on the floor if i have to!! I just want to go again!

anybody????

Originally posted by sandiegino

i want to go to WMC so badddddd!!!

I dont want to make the same mistake i made last year - went with friends who wanted to do the tourist thing and so i didnt get to go to all the parties i wanted to go.

Since i dont have too much money this year and cant afford a hotel room on my own im hoping someone in my situation will be willing to split the lodging. Ill sleep on the floor if i have to!! I just want to go again!

anybody????

I've heard that a guy from the NJ board is looking to make plans to be here. He sounds like a great guy... his name is notallthere. But, I'd run a police check on him first before I slept in his room.

Originally posted by guyman1966

I've heard that a guy from the NJ board is looking to make plans to be here. He sounds like a great guy... his name is notallthere. But, I'd run a police check on him first before I slept in his room.

:laugh: WELL HE GOES UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES...I'LL VOUCHE FOR HIM...

BUT WHO CAN VOUCHE FOR ME? teufel029.gif

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sandiegino

Well if notallthere or anybody else is interested in sharing lodging expenses please email me at misterc73@yahoo.com.

I can spend around 275 for room. I would like to stay through the whole conference - so even if you dont plan on being there for the 5 days, something can still be worked out.

on the vipguestlist board, someone was looking for a person in your situation, so go check that board. or put a post up. it was a couple days ago.

Since i havent had luck with finding someone to share a room with, i think im gonna give up on this:mad::mad:

I almost want to get a room on my own but apart from dropping more cash, its a little scary now that i think about it. Who am i going to hang with? Will there be CP meetups at the events?

I found an affordable room at the Catalina Hotel on 1732 Collins Avenue. Has anybody stayed there? I dont really care how many stars or diamonds the hotel has as long as its decent, safe, i have a place to sleep and shower.

Since i havent had luck with finding someone to share a room with, i think im gonna give up on this:mad::mad:

I almost want to get a room on my own but apart from dropping more cash, its a little scary now that i think about it. Who am i going to hang with? Will there be CP meetups at the events?

I found an affordable room at the Catalina Hotel on 1732 Collins Avenue. Has anybody stayed there? I dont really care how many stars or diamonds the hotel has as long as its decent, safe, i have a place to sleep and shower.