Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When Is Next Cp Official Meet Up?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aiiiiiiiiight?!?! :D

LMAO! Tell me you're coming to either Erick or Saeed and Palash tomorrow. I am getting ready to jet right now, probably going to head to Halo, I received an e-mail earlier about a party there tonight. I've been dying to get out the house!!!

We've got to meet. I thought I was the only sista holdin it down on the board! :laugh:

This meet-up is a great idea, as much as I communicate with you all, I would love to put faces with the names and party like we all talk about how much we love to.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

when were u short? back in Parsons??

Back in JHS (went to Ryan) I was four feet and change. Then came highschool and I grew two feet. Fucking spurts...lol

I used to have to trek down from 164th street and Union just to get there. Nowadays I live ten minutes away by foot.

You still up by 168 right?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh im up by the 107 precinct...

super amusements was the shit..i used to live there when i was a kid..those were the days a $1 meant something

A quarter a game, Serge...those were the days.

Although I would have just settled fer the 4 machines they had up in Jib lanes. :laugh: You got nice access to that too.