Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: meatlicker

teamj5

Glad you enjoyed! I've been biting my tongue forever over there and I figured I'd liven things up a bit... speak my mind more.

Thing is, you have to give them a spoonful of sugar with everything. So, you make a post that pisses them off, then follow it up with one that'll make them happy (or is way over their heads). Otherwise it resorts to typical name-calling, alias-inundated bullshit.

90% of the people that post over there aren't worth their skin. It's half-sad, half-entertaining. Just like the National Enquirer.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

NB vs. Avalon Board - dude, Johnny started this one. That kid has to be the worst person on a messageboard, EVER.

Another one

Now don't just go spouting off... think up something that's foolproof... because they are all fools.

:laugh: I'm even ready to go off on you - btw is kiss 108 (which I have programmed on my radio thank you very much) :tongue:

Baaaaaaa :D

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: I'm even ready to go off on you - btw is kiss 108 (which I have programmed on my radio thank you very much) :tongue:

Baaaaaaa :D

I've got kiss 108 as like the 3rd preset in my car. not much you can do, there isn't a single, good radio station in Boston. Actually, there aren't many good ones in the country to boot.

That's what they invented CD players for :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I've got kiss 108 as like the 3rd preset in my car. not much you can do, there isn't a single, good radio station in Boston. Actually, there aren't many good ones in the country to boot.

That's what they invented CD players for :D

.....and cd burners ;) been meaning to talk to you 'bout that....