Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Evil Cheese Song?

flavanugz

Lawler can be kind of the cheese master...but somehow he gets away with it. Not so sure about that die another day track though....that cleared the floor for me. Never got back into the groove after it.

This summer when I saw him he dropped the Scumfrog mix of Love at First Sight twice. Wicked little bass line in there....loved that track all summer long and I'm not afraid to say it !

Originally posted by teamj5

Lawler can be kind of the cheese master...but somehow he gets away with it. Not so sure about that die another day track though....that cleared the floor for me. Never got back into the groove after it.

He's not the cheese master... he's the EVIL cheese master, because he gets away with it. That's the thing.. he'll string you along with some huge, huge bombs, convince you he's legit with nasty tribal stuff, then sprinkle in the biggest cheese song ever, and the crowd will eat it up like the cheese it is.

I love Lawler because he can play cheese... now that is impressive.

Originally posted by teamj5

This summer when I saw him he dropped the Scumfrog mix of Love at First Sight twice. Wicked little bass line in there....loved that track all summer long and I'm not afraid to say it !

Aw yeah! I heard this track at every party I went to this summer. Scott Henry LOVED to drop it. Buzz @Nation memories :(

The other one for me is Shakedown - At Night. Some days I can't deny... some things just don't seem riiiight. I think I feel much better... I think I feel much better... at night. Oh so cheesy but so great at the same time *lol*

hi tj5 :kiss2: hehe