Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will you be my Valentine?

elementx

Originally posted by Codica3

I hate Valentine's Day.. just another Hallmark holiday.. it doesn't mean a goddamn thing..

People act all sweet on Valentine's Day.. when in actuality.. it shouldn't take a fucking holiday just be appreciated by someone significantly.

Valentine's Day doesn't mean jack shit if the other 364 days of the year you treat someone like garbage.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WORD!!! :laugh:

I hate Valentine's Day.. just another Hallmark holiday.. it doesn't mean a goddamn thing..

People act all sweet on Valentine's Day.. when in actuality.. it shouldn't take a fucking holiday just be appreciated by someone significantly.

Valentine's Day doesn't mean jack shit if the other 364 days of the year you treat someone like garbage.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL...... A lot of people will agree, and a lot will disagree.... Personally, whatever works each person....:D

Originally posted by copahc

But you are so far away...

Want me to come visit?

Sounds like a plan to me. :aright:

I need someone to take care of me while I am sick. :(

I took Friday off so that I get a nice 4 day weekend to relax... Been way to stressed and over worked. And it is catchin up with me. :(

Originally posted by elementx

Sounds like a plan to me. :aright:

I need someone to take care of me while I am sick. :(

I took Friday off so that I get a nice 4 day weekend to relax... Been way to stressed and over worked. And it is catchin up with me. :(

Awe, you're sick :isok:

I know what you're sayin. I called out sick from work today... not really because I'm sick though. I've just been really stressed out with some things lately and I needed a little break.

You better not get me sick though :nono:

Awe, you're sick :isok:

I know what you're sayin. I called out sick from work today... not really because I'm sick though. I've just been really stressed out with some things lately and I needed a little break.

You better not get me sick though :nono:

Nah. I should be better by then. I am medicating myself to death here... :D

some bitter people here

Yep.. because I think Valentine's Day is one of the fakest holidays of the year.

Don't get me wrong, some people have beautiful V-Days and I'm glad for them.

But I don't think it should take a holiday for someone to go and buy me flowers cause they feel obligated to JUST BECAUSE it's Valentine's Day.

Yep.. because I think Valentine's Day is one of the fakest holidays of the year.

Don't get me wrong, some people have beautiful V-Days and I'm glad for them.

But I don't think it should take a holiday for someone to go and buy me flowers cause they feel obligated to JUST BECAUSE it's Valentine's Day.

preach on sista:D