Clubplanet Nightlife Community

someone had this dream about me...

dgmodel

then sent it to me...

ok so now this is the 2nd dream i have had with you as the prominant figure in it in the past 3 days... i can't rememeber the first one too much, but here's the one i had last night amidst waking up a billion times to vomit.... aahahha so i can't rememeber it all, it's in bits and pieces cause of how many times i

woke up , but here's most of it... it starts off with us going shopping...you were dropping me off somewhere and

you were gonna go shopping for shoes....i got out of the car and was going to fendi for suitcases for some kinda of vacation we were going on... ok so now i'm in the store and you call my cell to ask me about some color of shoe and if it will match the suit i got you...i was all "sweatheart buy them in every color you always need shoes!" ahahaa the next thing i know, we were on some kind of boat somewhere with lots of people and i'm guessing you were throwing some kind of party...there were people from all over the world, like dignitaries and shit, and they were all "we love your party!!! it's so great!!" then , i got flown out to this guy's castle with him and i spent the week at some crazy castle paying real life chess and other weird shit... you came later and were all angry cause the dude and i didn't play the checkers game you made....it was all very weird... next thing i remember was that i was making pizza and X owned a restaurant and was trying to teach me how to make it the way that she made it in her restaurant...you came in with your friends to eat and your friend got bombed and ran out and got brought back by cops who arrested him in the restaurant and then my sister got pissed cause it was bad publicity or something and she threw you all out...ahahathen the next piece was you and i in a HUGE bed with lots of pillows and it was all this awesome cream color and we each had our own masseus rubbing us down... sooooo nice!! haha anyway, we sent the masseuses away and we were really getting "hot and heavy" and suddenly someone came in and i was all "oh here honey i bought you this" and in walks this chic who was wearing a veil and when she lifted her veil she was hideous and i got all pissed cause she was so ugly and i threw a something at her and she fell and hit her head...ahahahahah

that's all i remember..there was some other shit too,some very sexual shit, but i really can't remember ... it was all too intense for me and my weak body...

sounds like she likes you....cause she obviously thinks about u a lot....but....sounds like she was drunk or f'd up at the time...dreams like that usually don't make too much sense, they just bring together all these thoughts that gather in the back of your mind.