Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space 34 - Just a question?

sobe2003

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biz - I mean in no way to disrespect you or the job that you do. While I do not know you personally, I am sure that you work tireless hours and reap little benefit for the effort you put in. And it is very clear that you are loyal to your guy - a quality that is very respectable.

I just posted some of the things that I have gathered from MANY posts on this board. Not yours individually!

I did not think it was going to turn into a "fiasco" by posting this thread. There did not seem to be a fiasco with the NUMEROUS anti-Ivano posts. While you did not particiapte in any bashing whatsoever - your silence on the subject I am sure made people wonder.

I work until early Sunday morning and get over to SPACE after that - very rarely in time to check out Roland. I was just expounding on his "marathon night" 2 weeks ago. Please refer to previous post where I state my respect for him.

You say that my main priorities may be sunrise - to be honest House Sessions, Lunar Sessions or Sunrise Sessions @ Space are just names of parties at a club - none of which are my priority as you suggest. My priority is meeting up with friends, meeting some ladies, and listening to good music - something I get from the Blue Room, Red Room and the Patio.

Lets all drop it now since more hate than good is coming from this. I apologize to anyone upset by my thoughts.

LET'S ALL JUST DROP IT AND HAVE FUN - PARTY ON AT SPACE WITH EVERYONE!

Originally posted by ivanobellini

I love to see how many people speak bad of me. All I have to say is come to my dancefloor . And you'll see why I am the real King of the Terrace. I let my music speak for itself.

man i cant believe i missed this post...ivano actually posted!!! ivano i LLLOOOVVVEEEDDD ur cd, TRANCE ADDICTION...one of ur best Comp. Cds EVER!!!! will u be putting out a TRANCE ADDICTION II??? let me know, cuz i will be all over that cd!!!! i love the transition u did from track #7 (Tiesto- Sparkles) to track #8 (Taucher- Bizarre)....this cd still BLOWS ME UP!!!!:aright::laugh::rofl: