Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowgirl

Whats up? I m sorry I never got your name I am always calling you by your clubplanet name. I got a question for you. When you went to Jeff Mills did he play hard techno? Every time I go to Arc on Saturday (which is not alot) I am dissapointed by the music. I want to hear hard techno (like @ Tronic) I am planning on going Sat for Juan aktins and Heather Heart and I am hoping the play hard. I was just wondering and hoping you could help me out.

Thanks

vin-e

HeLLo :)

Well... Juan Atkins does not play hard Techno...But he is very very good....Heather sometimes plays hard & sometimes a bit more minimal with an electro vibe...Jeff Mills' set @ Arc varied.... he played some hard tracks,Tech-housey,minimal,ghetto tech...definenetly was a great set! But nothing LIKE Chris Liebing @ Tronic (Baktun) The BEST Set I heard ALL YEAR! were you

there for that? :eek::D

But...You should def. go to "Love Shack" .....it will be a really good party ;) I CANT WAIT!!!!

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

HeLLo :)

But nothing LIKE Chris Liebing @ Tronic (Baktun) The BEST Set I heard ALL YEAR! were you

there for that? :eek::D

But...You should def. go to "Love Shack" .....it will be a really good party ;) I CANT WAIT!!!!

NO I didnt make it to Chris Liebing. I am debating on going to Love Shack, If I do I will come and say hello, Thanks for the info. :)

Originally posted by housedog

So what would you say Juan Aktins will play? I really cant sit thru another set of minimal? Richie Hawtin @ Arc was so Dissapointing? I want some sort of craziness, Do you know what I mean?

well.....carziness....nope, it wont be.... :( He's def. a bit more mellow...not Fast or Hard...Last time I heard him was @ The Limelight....I enjoyed his set, but IT wasnt like MIND BLOWING Sweating so Much Cuz your dancing all Night Type of music...

I still think you should check it out....there's always the D & B room to go to :D

Also You MUUUUSTTT go to Tronic @ Sullivan Room this Monday!!! Thomas Krome is SPINNNING!!! Now thats gonna BE HARD BANGING TECHNO!!!!

:D :D