Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Same thing happened to me. Booked in at the Savoy Hotel online through their web site, called them to change to a different room, and they told me they were fully booked but that the web site somehow kept taking reservations! They managed to fit us into the last room, but said they had to call 10 other people and cancel them...

Call and confirm your reservations!

I actually had this same problem last year. With 2 seperate hotels. I'd book a hotel room.. reservation would be taken.. confirmed.. i'd get a call 2 days later from the hotel saying they were already full.. recommend me to another hotel.. order that one.. same thing..

I finaly said screw it and booked a room at the leslie over the phone and it worked out great.. good location.. clean.. cheap..

right on the ocean..

George, is that u?

If u got screwed, hereis advice:

Last year my friend went with me, but he didnt book..

what he did is took a bus over to 65th and Collins, about 40-50 blocks from the action and went into 20 story hotel.. They had many many free rooms for about $69-$79 a night...

Private room for hotel residents, ocean right there, etc..

Only downside is a $1 and 10 minute bus ride to all the clubs and action.. or 30 minute walk on the beach.

So dont despair, if u got screwed, just go get a hotel like 30-40 blocks away on like 6os and Collins and enjoy your CHEAPER stay..

Yup I booked my room by www.hotelriande.com...I got a confirmation number from their website..But I did call them the next day to confirm..They gave me a confirmation number from the hotel this time..so far so good...The website said they did a one night deposit, but my credit card wasn't charged yet...So I'm still kinda worried...I'll better call them up again to make sure my reservation is still there....

Originally posted by DaVe

Same thing happened to me. Booked in at the Savoy Hotel online through their web site, called them to change to a different room, and they told me they were fully booked but that the web site somehow kept taking reservations! They managed to fit us into the last room, but said they had to call 10 other people and cancel them...

Call and confirm your reservations!

if i get bumped cause of u we are fightin lol

c ya in Miami dave mwahahahahahahahaha

Etienne! :D