Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking of cheese.....

flavanugz

We should pla a little game today. I like to call it.....

Guess What Cheese I Didnt Eat!

The game goes like this..... I will list 10 cheeses. Your job is to guess which ones me and nyis didnt have for dinner last night.

Here are the choices:

Cheddar

Parmesan

American

Swiss

Monetery Jack

Gouda

Havarti

Nacho

Cheez-It

Dark Beat

Have fun!

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: :laugh: That's right - 'bout time you rescue me from the rest of the flock.

And what's the sticky icky for??? Whatever it is I like the sound of it ;)

flavanugz, I'm glad you put 3.5 oz of sticky-icky. 3 definitely would not be enough.

I can't really say what it's for... but I'm positive you will like the smell of it.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

flavanugz, I'm glad you put 3.5 oz of sticky-icky. 3 definitely would not be enough.

I can't really say what it's for... but I'm positive you will like the smell of it.

As long as he's hitting all 5 senses with his little Howells/vodka/sticky-icky concoction, it works for me :D

Originally posted by whadupg

As long as he's hitting all 5 senses with his little Howells/vodka/sticky-icky concoction, it works for me :D

Oh, it will work for you. We've had to de-program others before, and it works everytime.

Usually we just tell you that you're going to get a hover-bike, but this time I think we need bigger guns (95% sure d:Rew will be the only one to get this joke, if he even gets it... it's pretty tough).

I am in desperate need of a hookah session tonight. :smoke:

Oh, it will work for you. We've had to de-program others before, and it works everytime.

Usually we just tell you that you're going to get a hover-bike, but this time I think we need bigger guns (95% sure d:Rew will be the only one to get this joke, if he even gets it... it's pretty tough).

a hookah/burning cd session??? haha- i could be game.

Originally posted by vicman

flavanugz and meathead had date in a fondue restaurant with terrible music? :confused:

Yeah, I just ignored the whole point of the thread and jacked it - didn't really care how many types of cheese they had or hadn't eaten myself :tongue:

Simpsons