Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Lounge Tonight!!!

NU Society Thursday's continues tonight with DJ Unique playing everything possible on the main floor and DJ Klutch downstairs. Anyone going tonight? PM me for Guestlist. See you all at Dramaqueenb's ass.... OOPS I mean Bar! Don't forget next Thursday February 13th Eric Morillo Returns!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

NU Society Thursday's continues tonight with DJ Unique playing everything possible on the main floor and DJ Klutch downstairs. Anyone going tonight? PM me for Guestlist. See you all at Dramaqueenb's ass.... OOPS I mean Bar! Don't forget next Thursday February 13th Eric Morillo Returns!!!

You're lucky I love you JOE!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by upperlevelent

YEA I 'LL DEF BE TAKING NIGHT LIFE TO ANOTHER LEVEL....AT DEKO TONIGHT..TOOK FRI OFF SO U KNOW GOTTA MAKE IT WORTH IT....

ANYONE ELSE GOING WHO DOESN'T WANNA WAIT IN LINE AND WANTS TO GET IN REDUCCED ADMISSION HIT THE SITE AND YOUR ASS ON THE GUESTLIST....:direct:

WWW.UPPERLEVELENT.COM

(FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T READ BELOW THE LINE)

I dont get it. It seems like whenever I Or Joe Post anything about Deko or Abyss You are right behind us in our own thread sayin to use YOUR list??? Obviously if were starting the thread were tellin people to use our list(which they do anyway cause we know most of the people on here that go to either club). Theres No reason for you to jump on EVERY Thread that I make and do a promo of yourself.

If you like the way super DJ Unique spins make sure everyone that was at Float Saturday, and Abyss last night, and Deko residents travel north next Thursday For a Pre-Valentines Day Party at TRIBECCA, in Fort Lee, DJ Unique spinning the best of hip hop, and DJ Manny the Greek doing his thing on 2nd level...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I tell it better.

upperlevelent is a dick for that move. I have noticed that as well Binoy.

:blank: :blank: :blank:

Thank You. Been going on forever. Finally got sick of it. Not that it really effects me but its just ANNOYING.

Originally posted by binoys

Thank You. Been going on forever. Finally got sick of it. Not that it really effects me but its just ANNOYING.

DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS THAT MUCH OF A PROBLEM.. AFTER ALL ITS ALL ABOUT GETTIN THE THREAD HITS AND GETTING HEADS IN THE CLUB....

SORRY IF U FEEL THAT I'M A "DICK" BY ME TRYIN TO HELP OUT YOUR THREAD AND PACK THE CLUB. SO MUCH FOR TEAM PROMOTING...

I'LL MAKE SURE I DON'T HIT UR THREADS ANYMORE...:argue2:

DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS THAT MUCH OF A PROBLEM.. AFTER ALL ITS ALL ABOUT GETTIN THE THREAD HITS AND GETTING HEADS IN THE CLUB....

SORRY IF U FEEL THAT I'M A "DICK" BY ME TRYIN TO HELP OUT YOUR THREAD AND PACK THE CLUB. SO MUCH FOR TEAM PROMOTING...

Caps_Lock.jpg

Turn it off...its annoying, along with your promoting skills. :rolleyes:

I dont recall ever Callin you A "Dick" so i dont know why your Quoting that?? And Second I Understand Team Promoting Just fine...But thats not what your doing, Your tryin to get Your Website hits and Your list Used. Im all about gettin the club packed TRUST ME. Im one thats all about the Party.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

now now promoters....remember you guys have to see each other tonight....:box:

BG

HA HA IT'S ALL GOOD. HE'S GOT A POINT IT ALL I'M TRYIN TO DO IS GET MY WEB SITE HITS AND GET HEADS TO USE MY GUEST LIST..SO THE PLACE IS PACKED AND ITS THE TALK OF THE OWN..OH WAIT..ISN'T THAT PROMOTING?:idea:

HA HA IT'S ALL GOOD. HE'S GOT A POINT IT ALL I'M TRYIN TO DO IS GET MY WEB SITE HITS AND GET HEADS TO USE MY GUEST LIST..SO THE PLACE IS PACKED AND ITS THE TALK OF THE OWN..OH WAIT..ISN'T THAT PROMOTING?:idea:

haha yeah ask barry he taught me everything i know........:laugh:

just kidding dooood