Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~**The CPMHottie of the Month of February is...........**~~

Thank you, you,

First off i would like to thank STATAN for all his support and guidance over the years.

I would like to thank my producer Mr. chang for funding me and making my dreams become a reality, I would like to thank the starving children of Newark nj for being such little crack head thugs.. All the lady's of cp for PITYING me and voting and of course all the flamers that voted. I cant forget to thank funk master flex for helping rock out every night on the way home and that darling girl little kim who OD'ed on a gallon of cum... Oh and to my best freind drugs,, thanks bro

Ill leave you with pictures that will ask your self? wtf did i vote for??!

:confused:

tounge.gif

me.gif

Originally posted by notallthere

Thank you, you,

First off i would like to thank STATAN for all his support and guidance over the years.

I would like to thank my producer Mr. chang for funding me and making my dreams become a reality, I would like to thank the starving children of Newark nj for being such little crack head thugs.. All the lady's of cp for PITYING me and voting and of course all the flamers that voted. I cant forget to thank funk master flex for helping rock out every night on the way home and that darling girl little kim who OD'ed on a gallon of cum... Oh and to my best freind drugs,, thanks bro

Ill leave you with pictures that will ask your self? wtf did i vote for??!

great speech :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

My very own.....

NOTALLTHERE

Owwwwww!! Congrats baby!!!! :D :D :D

:clap: You are the Hottie of the Month! :flame::clap:

:party::bounce::party:

As CPMHottie you are required to strut your fine ass around the popular CP venues for all the CP women to oggle your goodies!!!! :eek:

Im so proud!!! :kiss2:

Oh no.....Someone please save us all..........:tongue: